Tennis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McEnroe appearing as himself makes it canon.

True! :lol:lol

Yeah I saw that movie. Kirsten looked damn good in that Wimbledon gear.

Well if you say so :monkey3 Plus I think the first shot of her is when she steps out of the lavatory naked when Bettany’s character accidentally goes into her hotel suite.

I felt bad for Rafter. He probably thought it was his year with Sampras out (beaten by Federer if memory serves)

Surely a case where both players deserved to win (but of course that can apply to others as well). But yeah can’t help but feel for Rafter too. Haha yeah a bloke came along and ousted Sampras in the fourth round :wink1:

Wimbledon main draw starts tomorrow!!! :panic:

9fQxgq6.jpg

LT1KTRk.jpg

fkV1Zji.jpg

6J6W4k9.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing like eating first breakfast while watching matches in the morning, I had strawberry pancakes with whipped cream on top accompanied by a fruit bowl and caramel laced coffee, goes scrumptious with watching Wimbledon especially !! 🥞🍓☕

Play suspended due to rain!

Venus Williams ousted by Svitolina in the first round, a bit sad since it would’ve been nice to see Williams have a decent run with her wildcard, but such is the game..

Well done to Djokovic for doing it again, he is the king of tie breaks. I kinda wanted it to go into the second day for the entertainment but fair play the best man won

Novak on course for another Slam! Crazy to think he is unbeaten at Wimbledon since 2018. Tbh I dont see anyone beating Novak in the slams this year, only thing that can derail him is injury.
I make him big favourite for the US Open to.
You have to think 30 Slams is probably in his sights, still got a good two - three years left in him.

Well done to Djokovic for doing it again, he is the king of tie breaks. I kinda wanted it to go into the second day for the entertainment but fair play the best man won

I was hoping to see Wawa get a decent Wimbledon run since he's one of my favorites, but there's no stopping The Djokovic it seems lol

Novak on course for another Slam! Crazy to think he is unbeaten at Wimbledon since 2018. Tbh I dont see anyone beating Novak in the slams this year, only thing that can derail him is injury.
I make him big favourite for the US Open to.
You have to think 30 Slams is probably in his sights, still got a good two - three years left in him.

Much agreed 👍

Ooo, Murray lost a tough five-setter against Tsitsipas, a bit sad to see Murray ousted, but credit to Tsitsi for pulling through in some of the big points in the match.

Frustrated Over It GIF by Tennis TV

Just for fun, a gif of Murray with a pup!

Keep Away Andy Murray GIF by Wimbledon

andy murray tennis GIF by Wimbledon

Ooo, Murray lost a tough five-setter against Tsitsipas, a bit sad to see Murray ousted, but credit to Tsitsi for pulling through in some of the big points in the match.

Frustrated Over It GIF by Tennis TV

Just for fun, a gif of Murray with a pup!

Keep Away Andy Murray GIF by Wimbledon

andy murray tennis GIF by Wimbledon
Yeah, I dont think Murray will get back to his best anymore, too many injuries and surgery. Still an incredible career. If he had been in a different era without the big 3 he might of won double figure slams.

Yeah, I dont think Murray will get back to his best anymore, too many injuries and surgery. Still an incredible career. If he had been in a different era without the big 3 he might of won double figure slams.

Agreed on all 👌Yep, Murray definitely could have won more if it not were for the Big 3.

He's practically a cyborg with his metal hip, no? :lol

0_FMF_SDR_25122018CHRISSY991JPG.jpg

Britain's Ladies No. 1 Katie Boulter def. by top seed Rybakina, which by now there aren’t any more of GB's players left on either of the Women's or Men's singles sections.. But there's still doubles!

Last edited:
Britain's Ladies No. 1 Katie Boulter def. by top seed Rybakina, which by now there aren’t any more of GB's players left on either of the Women's or Men's singles sections.. But there's still doubles!
Yeah we've failed again this year lol

Back