Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t consider this a spoiler since it is in the opening crawl…..

I cannot believe Filoni is using TFA’s stupid “secret map to a person” plot device.
I can see that. On the other hand Rebels had a lot of graphics worked I liked, on temple walls, caves so for me the graphic work was cool.

On the other hand I was like, &^%$ is this the Fifth Element?:monkey3....Wind blows...Fire burns....where is LeeLou and her multipass....

Dunno if this is spoiler or not, so:
Spoiler Spoiler:

For me, credit where credit is due, since am not an Ahsoka fan. But IMO Dawson put her back into it.

Watched the first two episodes. I enjoyed them… thinking this will end up being better than Mando 3 and Boba Fett.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Watched the first two episodes. I enjoyed them… thinking this will end up being better than Mando 3 and Boba Fett.

Spoiler Spoiler:
How could it possibly be Ezra though? He was lost with Thrawn. If Ezra was recovered then Thrawn would be too.

Re: Ahsoka healing Sabine... this isn't new. She was brought back from the dead by The Sister and the essense The Sister has attached itself to her (that bird thing that is associated with Ahsoka) so this isn't exactly a deus ex machina out-of-nowhere thing.

Yeah I don't see any reason why she should have been killed by that blow, and in fact I actually got the impression Shin was intrigued by Sabine and was only intent on injuring and not killing her.
Yeah I got the impression e.g. wouldn't be surprised if Shin switches sides. Also the Dark Jedi aren't "fully dark" e.g. they are a bit flexible in their thoughts, as opposed to fanatical. Or maybe it's just this pair. I like they are not frothing at the mouth Dark Siders, wallowing in evil.

Yeah I got the impression e.g. wouldn't be surprised if Shin switches sides. Also the Dark Jedi aren't "fully dark" e.g. they are a bit flexible in their thoughts, as opposed to fanatical. Or maybe it's just this pair. I like they are not frothing at the mouth Dark Siders, wallowing in evil.
Yeah even after Baylan talks about them acquiring ultimate power in the galaxy, she doesn't seem overly enthused about it. Lol

I stand by my hatred of secret convenient maps but I’ll leave it at that.
What, you mean the Golden Snitch and the Horocrux? To be fair, dunno when Harry Potter came out but Filoni might have made all his little maps and doodads up first - not sure.

Luv this stuff. It's more stuff to blow money on:monkey3, like an Eye of Agamotto with light-ups and HASBRO swords with sound effects. I want the ball to shoot star patterns around a room, like a disco.
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Yeah even after Baylan talks about them acquiring ultimate power in the galaxy, she doesn't seem overly enthused about it. Lol
Man, that could be a really interesting take - a young Force Wielder who went to the Dark Side and then actually saw Vader slaughter - like Burnin Konn or something - and way, deep down, there's a tiny doubt.
Of course they blew it with Finn, but I'd be up for a decent writer having another crack at one of the Empire switching sides. Maybe she was taken as a kid and didn't have much choice.

And so far there's no-one screaming, chopping hands off, wearing a pancake griddle on their head, or doing parkour so in my book that's a huge plus. :monkey3

Anyone else notice the third dark jedi was standing at a weird angle? Like one leg was longer than the other.

I liked a lot of what I saw in the first two episodes. A couple of the characters were a little too stiff in their personalities, mostly Ahsoka herself and Hera. Hera became more like Hera once she paired up with Chopper, who is still the GOAT of the Rebels crew (also the one with the highest body count!).

Everybody's lekku and montrails still bob and fly around a little too much, but a small price to pay for live action.

Really loving Sabine's character and the padawan dark jedi.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fairly sure we got to see E-wing fighters, from my beloved "Dark Empire" comic book all the way back in 1991.

That was cool.

Everything else? Sucked.

I hated this. Oh man did I hate it. I hated it so much, it wasn't even a "hate watch."

Rather than being a fount of unnecessary negativity and hostility, I'm just gonna exit this thread and let people who liked it enjoy it without me whining about it.

Just let me know if there are any cool cameos like Luke or something that I'll need to check out. If not, I'll just go along with my existence pretending this wretched fan-fiction never happened.

Back