The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LFG! 😃. Last Father shipping soon. William is gonna ask about the Ellie and a few others they’ve been silent on so will report in if he does.

Attachments

• IMG_5583.png
    IMG_5583.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5582.jpeg
    IMG_5582.jpeg
    563.5 KB · Views: 0
Last of Us figures sell like hot cakes which still shocks me that we have yet to see any ‘licensed’ figures from the games or show.
FR. I was expecting CCtoys to do more figures of the games considering just how popular their part 1 and 2 figures are.

Like 10 different companies are making Resident Evil figures, which I feel like is a franchise just as popular if not less popular than TLOU. I was really expecting more companies to join in for Last of Us figures.

Nice surprise this morning when I found out I paid this figure in full at the time, something I normally don’t do. Giantoy already shipped him. Excited !

Im looking forward to getting Ellie. Im very curious how they made the teen body. Im guessing it will be a standard female torso w small bust and custom short legs.

I ordered 2 Ellies as the body is going to come in handy for making any teen character in the future (Sam, Riley, Sarah). Short bodies are hard to come by.

Ive never been quite happy with the S27B CCtoys recommends for their clothing set. The proportions are all over the place, a middle like she had ribs removed and breasts like she had huge implants. Thickness of the legs and the narrow shoulders can also look a bit weird. With the clothing on it mostly hides it but it can look a whole lot better on a properly proportioned body.

Back