Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very impressed....

Stop reading here if you have not seen the episode yet.

Let start of with acknowledging the score. This is the best score I have heard in the SW universe since the OT.

Its captivating and original, yet plats with VERY popular note changes from the OT. It harkens back ti a time where the score was used to reflect the mood of the character or scene, and its very very well used and devised.
Kevin Kiner is a fantastic composer. His work on Clone Wars, Rebels, Bad Batch and Tales of the Jedi was great.

So is watching clone wars and rebels necessary to watch this show? I really don’t want to watch anything else just to understand what’s going on in this one, kinda like killing myself by watching boba get to understand season 3 of Mando 🤣

So is watching clone wars and rebels necessary to watch this show? I really don’t want to watch anything else just to understand what’s going on in this one, kinda like killing myself by watching boba get to understand season 3 of Mando 🤣
100% absolutely required!

Sorry lol

Let's not pretend that watching two Award winning shows that contain some of the best storytelling in Star Wars is some kind of hard task.
It is to me, I don’t like most of Star Wars aside from Mando, rogue one, and EP7, so watching something else to understand a show I actually want to watch is annoying to me. Is clone wars really worth the time?

Why do Jedi insist on lightsabering armed robots when they could just rip them apart or smash them into walls with the force?

Yes, I'd say it's necessary. More so Rebels as this is a direct continuation of that story.

It should have been called Rebels Season 5 really. People might have been more willing to watch the other seasons first. I never saw TCW at the time as I wrote it off as a cartoon, but then Season 7 came out and I was intrigued so I binged watched the first 6 seasons to catch up.

I don't think you really need to watch the whole thing. You just have to know the basic plot of Rebels and how it ended. There are a number of recaps in YouTube that are just 10-20 mins long (depending on whether they cover as far back as The Clone Wars).
Disgaree, there's so much character development and great stuff in these shows that skipping the entire thing and watching a 10 minute recap is doing a disservice to yourself and the absolute worst way to experience these stories.

Rebels? Is that another show? or part of clone wars?
It's another show. It's where most of these characters are from. Ahsoka is in both.

Rebels ends with Thrawn and Ezra going missing - This show picks up that plot point.

Disgaree, there's so much character development and great stuff in these shows that skipping the entire thing and watching a 10 minute recap is doing a disservice to yourself and the absolute worst way to experience these stories.
Poor ScoobyDo…

1692887796817.gif

Why do Jedi insist on lightsabering armed robots when they could just rip them apart or smash them into walls with the force?
Maybe the force is something that drains and has to be recouped? Perhaps the lightsaber is the path of least effort. More likely it's just that it looks cooler...which I'm also fine with.

Concentrating and using the force on a single enemy might leave you vulnerable to attack?

With a lightsaber at least you can hack and slash between enemies with speed.

That's my take, anyway.

Back