SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if we transform this thread in an interest list to show them how we still want and care about this figure. Maybe the numbers will make their mind. I´m still in for that Flash.

The Soosoo toys version is a great take on the CW series.almost spot on..but unfortunately, I can’t post anything on these forums about it anymore :slap

It really is. That sculpt, with an outfit using a similar material technique as the HT BvS Batman (but leaner of course), would have been great!. Actually, even the spandex-type material they used on the first SSC Bats and the SSC Supes probably could have worked.

Would love to see this get released. Was happy to see it announced, and would love to have a comic version in my collection. Just a Flash in general would be great. Would love to see an official CW version made by HT or someone, as I'm really not into getting unlicensed figs (just doesn't seem right to me). I really like the look of his suit, specially the last season 4. I do kinda want to pick up the Justice League Flash, although the armored looking suit took some getting used too, it has grown on me over time. I'm hopping they improve the look if he ever gets a solo film made?

Recolour the new SSC Batman, reuse that body, and drop the Flash a ulpt on it, and I will preorder day 1.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

SSC Sixth scale Flash

1125x682_previewbannerTheFlashFig.jpg

Re: SSC Sixth scale Flash

Got to say that is the laziest unappealing pose for that figure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: SSC Sixth scale Flash

YES! I've been holding out hope for this for years. Insant pre-order on Thursday. I hope the exclusive is a Wally West head.

As I previously indicated... Pre-order day 1. Thrilled this is finally seeing the light of day.

Finally :yess:

Day one pre-order for me too. I see they changed the suit which is fine by me. I really do like that head sculpt.

Wow, what a pleasant surprise! Hopefully they tackle other characters like Hawkman or Captain Marvel. A classic Wonder Woman would be lovely as well.

Excellent. For me, neither the terrible tv show, nor the movie version could represent Flash on the shelf. I'm just hoping that his neck isn't too long, but I don't think that'll stop me from Day 1 pre-ordering.

Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to buy the Flash from the terrible Justice League movie, so thank god for this.

Glad they fixed the costume, looks so much better than previous prototypes!
I don't really like the smirk, makes the lips look weird.

Back