Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Freaks - small favor that is off topic. Any of you on Facebook, please go to this page on Facebook and like my comment (by Peter Svab) under the first post.

The company Hint Mint is having an event in LA with my wife's favorite artist (Audrey Kawasaki) and I'd love to take her. Hint Mint is only inviting one person who comments on that post and they are factoring in likes as part of it.

https://www.facebook.com/hintmint

Some of you have already helped. I appreciate every like!

Thanks!!

Done, you gots 2 likes and yous up to 33. Good Luck! :wave

Last edited:
No Spook
Tigers suck

No wonder I am pissed off

tumblr_m7a4jodz7D1qbz041o1_500.jpg

"Let the games begin."

I'm posting this contest info one last time for anyone who missed it an would like to participate. I'll be picking a winner later this morning.

I'll throw out a guess for it. I'm going with the majority vote and will say Applejack.

Later this afternoon is my final mondo print-card giveaway. I'll post a final time in over the next little bit.

My favorite pony is:

FLUTTERSHY​
f111129_fluttershy-grin.jpg

Three members chose correctly. Meathook, King Darkness and Devilof76 were all right, but the random name picker chose:

KING DARKNESS

Congratulations. PM me your shipping info and I'll send you your item when I get paid next Friday!!! :hi5:

Back