Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, how do we find out what to do? All I ever see when I look at someone's Instagram page is pictures...no comments or descriptions or anything where I would expect to see instructions.

Click on the first photo and you should see the following text which is today's instructions:

Mortacular Day 1: Fashion Friday - Post a pic of the shirt you are currently rocking. Bonus points for nerdy T Shirts, extra bonus for Spooky shirts. Remember to tag me and use the hashtag #MortDay1

4r4vqpv4

and the Mortacular Day 2 challenge is now up on Instagram for those that are playing along. :hi5:

Back online...too many missed days on Vander's Instagram contest, will have to hope I get lucky here...Reward Codes have been a complete washout for me.

Stumbled across this thread whilst doing some searching. Wow, 2014-2017 was awesome in here! Could spend hours reading through it. 🙌

So many fallen comrades though. 😞

Stumbled across this thread whilst doing some searching. Wow, 2014-2017 was awesome in here! Could spend hours reading through it. 🙌

So many fallen comrades though. 😞
Yeah, it was great times...but then there was some big "thing" that happened and a split occurred, and from my perspective both venues died as Spook/Freak-tacular locations. Around the same time Sideshow stopped doing anything but social media-based things for Spook (and their other annual events), and it really wasn't the same anymore.

Yeah old Spook was the best but once it went the social media route they lost me. I understand why they did it from a business stand point but it still hurts. I went all the way back to the Spook Chat and the mad rush hunts on the website for free stuff. Being a huge Lord of the Rings fan it was lots of fun winning the mini helms. Plus Spook Chat was the best!

Yeah, it was great times...but then there was some big "thing" that happened and a split occurred, and from my perspective both venues died as Spook/Freak-tacular locations. Around the same time Sideshow stopped doing anything but social media-based things for Spook (and their other annual events), and it really wasn't the same anymore.
Yeah the split happened - at the time it felt necessary as things had reached a tipping point.

I know members are still dotted around the internet but would be good to experience another Freaktacular on the level as I had the privilege to enjoy during those years.

@Darth Snoopy
Look at all our fallen comrades in here. :monkey2
sad-crying.gif

Yeah old Spook was the best but once it went the social media route they lost me. I understand why they did it from a business stand point but it still hurts. I went all the way back to the Spook Chat and the mad rush hunts on the website for free stuff. Being a huge Lord of the Rings fan it was lots of fun winning the mini helms. Plus Spook Chat was the best!
I tried on the first Spook Sideshow had on social media. It sucked and the clientele ruined it

Back