The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I really took my time with these to make sure that I nailed them.

You did just that my friend! Better get ready to change your signature to the Hobbit because that movie with Jackson's vision is going to be another blockbuster making The LOTR saga a legacy in film making! :wink1:

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

:bow Fantastic!!! Man Jackson knows how to cast actors!

You did just that my friend! Better get ready to change your signature to the Hobbit because that movie with Jackson's vision is going to be another blockbuster making The LOTR saga a legacy in film making! :wink1:

Thank ya! That means a lot! :duff yeah, I might have to make a change for a bit when we get closer. If the 12 mins of footage we saw is an indication then we are all in for a treat.

Thank ya! That means a lot! :duff yeah, I might have to make a change for a bit when we get closer. If the 12 mins of footage we saw is an indication then we are all in for a treat.

Do you like the idea of stretching the Hobbit into a trilogy. It might be overkill on Jackson's part, but I hope he is using this as a means to get into the Dwarve/Elves storyline and war with more detail.

Bilbo aside, I'm focusing on that the most in these films.

Do you like the idea of stretching the Hobbit into a trilogy. It might be overkill on Jackson's part, but I hope he is using this as a means to get into the Dwarve/Elves storyline and war with more detail.

Bilbo aside, I'm focusing on that the most in these films.

There will be no Hobbit Trilogy. What I believe he was talking about was he loves filming things dealing with Middle-Earth and if he could do more he would. I'm eager to see the whole thing as many times as I can. :lol

There will be no Hobbit Trilogy. What I believe he was talking about was he loves filming things dealing with Middle-Earth and if he could do more he would. I'm eager to see the whole thing as many times as I can. :lol

It's not a trilogy but there are 2 parts though. One this year and one next year.

This I know. I was referencing that because Jackson said he'd like to shoot more in middle-earth there won't be one.

I think the 5 movie Saga that PJ is doing is perfect. He should stop after that.

Back