Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up my Disney Brave Viva Metal pre-order cases from Best Buy! :yess: Also picked up Dark Shadows with lenticular slip for only $14.99! The Indy set was supposed to be on sale for $44.99, but wasn't, so I'll check a different Best Buy tomorrow.

Just picked up my Disney Brave Viva Metal pre-order cases from Best Buy! :yess: Also picked up Dark Shadows with lenticular slip for only $14.99! The Indy set was supposed to be on sale for $44.99, but wasn't, so I'll check a different Best Buy tomorrow.
Thx for the tip on the Brave case... Didn't know it was out yet.

Lonnie, you need another hobby besides driving around Austin looking at Wal-marts and Best Buys. :nana:

This is my hobby now... for the most part! :rotfl I'm just lucky they had any left! They opened at 10 instead of 11 that is posted on their door, and they were already down to just 5, and they probably only got 10 to start with!

Waller, I totally got it now. Today's letter confirmed my suspicion for the phrase. And it is indeed the PERFECT phrase for this year!!!

To let people, and my fellow freaks know:

Sometime tomorrow, Monday October 29th, I will be giving an item away in chat. And ONLY chat.

What is that item?

I will be giving away a 1/6 scale, Sideshow collectibles Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Anyone may enter, (Though if you live outside of the US, I will ask you cover the shipping) except for those that have one one of UTtoyfans awesome giveaways!

Back