Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A high school kid like Peter should not be trying to kill people, but if a villain dies while fighting Spiderman, Peter shouldn't feel guilty about it.

The Raimi Spidey films handled well. Spiderman never actually killed anyone, not even the guy that killed his uncle in the first film. That guy died too, but only because he accidentally fell off a building. Peter just looked at his dead body and didn't give a ****. That's perfectly fine, imo. Some of the villains died fighting Spiderman, but their deaths were caused by their own actions, so Dr. Strange should explain things better instead of telling Peter that he's a cold blooded murderer. :LOL:
I remember a post a while back on how the villains of the Raimi films mostly ended killing themselves over an emo Peter. :lol

Well now he’s an mcu villain so that will boost his popularity.

wOJ25lh.gif

Fine, Luke Skywalker and Peter Parker shouldn't kill...

That's why I like Han Solo and Iron Man better.
Come to think of it, I think Spiderman is the only MCU character at the moment that does not kill. Well maybe Daredevil too but he isn't official canon yet.

Fine, Luke Skywalker and Peter Parker shouldn't kill...
That's why I like Han Solo and Iron Man better.

There's a spectrum

Ghostrider- Punisher - Venom - Wolverine - Hulk- Thor- Iron Man - Cap - F4 - Spiderman

Killer<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Non killer

C’mon now his JL was entertaining better than 50% of the MCU.
it was ok. It was a 4 hr slog sometimes. JL should be bigger than the avengers, they were more popular before. What I have a problem with is his weirdo fans who act like suddenly the man can do know wrong and you need some profound thinking to understand his bloated bland movies. They infest all the Batman Fb groups with there silly restore the snyder verse nonsense.
Glad that people can't stand them .

it was ok. It was a 4 hr slog sometimes. JL should be bigger than the avengers, they were more popular before. What I have a problem with is his weirdo fans who act like suddenly the man can do know wrong and you need some profound thinking to understand his bloated bland movies. They infest all the Batman Fb groups with there silly restore the snyder verse nonsense.
Glad that people can't stand them .
I wonder will we be saying Restore the Tobeyverse! after we see this film.

Good point. Maybe Tobey wouldn't have wanted to come back during that time though. After this? Maybe. Of course the pre-release hype is one thing, the reaction after people see it could be another.

Don’t forget the off screen Batman kills going all the back to Tim Burton 🤣🤣
Prime example: Fatman in returns blown up to sky high 🤣🤣

Back