Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about heroes that don't want to kill, looks like X-Men are going even farther, even more daring, even more inevitable... is this a glimpse into the MCU's X-Men?

View attachment 547236
That's from like a decade ago or something. Current X-Men literally have orgies and open relationships.

xmen_1_reproducao_marvel.jpg

x-force-10-jean-grey-wolverine-2-1228811.jpeg

qHamO4cbqEHAS69F43BjzRnLCQoNKX4XAFr4WWxsVQ7g6GUlcTNHuxGoejBAqBxyvpkBv_0MolkFj5NaiqQNZpGb3tEPSbcwPt0ZPoJDpyxcB9XliJap8XpgPjvNHoXRSgLU83v3rw=s0

Polyamorous-Cyclops-Wolverine-TLDR-1093.png

3kUskSxtkYS577umVj3GRe6tgivcLddIBeKJ0EU6IW6c6dPkzKzsUAkyjRtByonaanzSXVngzkoCFRbVTuMULv87VK-L1GGRQpe-kVf1Lt18gzKUO4CIB2r8hcgChg89WGMoNROh=s0

Muties **** so much they drop off kids like they were going to the bathroom. YAAAAAASSSS KRAKOA SLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

Gays are old news. You gotta get with the times, man.

Matticus, is that sad face because you are young and fluid, or is it sad for the young of today?

Also, if you're a young boy of today, do you really want to be like Nas X? Is that how cool looks today?

I honestly truly believe lil naw x isn’t gay he’s just trolling . People only think he’s cool because he’s going against the “ angry homophobic parents” but honestly I think the dude is just a master troll. He’s funny sometimes

Matticus, is that sad face because you are young and fluid, or is it sad for the young of today?

Also, if you're a young boy of today, do you really want to be like Nas X? Is that how cool looks today?
Lol sad as in that stuff is happening. I lived in a small town and you never heard of any of this stuff. Come senior year, first gay guy I've ever heard or seen is some fresh or soph making a dramatic scene in the hallway that no straight people did in my time there. There was one black kid and everyone liked him cause he didn't act like the ones you frequently see on tv. It's just a completely obscure world once I got out of that small town. Must be inner city or elite class that like to act and denigrate themselves like this. But people look and give attention and that's the problem. No need to crap on the minority, but in no way do you need to cater to them either.
I honestly truly believe lil naw x isn’t gay he’s just trolling . People only think he’s cool because he’s going against the “ angry homophobic parents” but honestly I think the dude is just a master troll. He’s funny sometimes
You are encouraging the weirdos!

I hope we somehow get a reenactment of all three Spider-Mans and maybe even Strange in black suits dancing and the Spider-Man pointing meme. All will be immortalized for years after that. Like an Avengers end credit scene.

Come senior year, first gay guy I've ever heard or seen is some fresh or soph making a dramatic scene in the hallway that no straight people did in my time there.
xk9ZMFE.gif

There was one black kid and everyone liked him cause he didn't act like the ones you frequently see on tv.
VRCMKfP.gif

Back