Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 3rd Spider-Man film

It's also been reported that Alfred Molina may be returning as Doc Ock!!!!!!!!:yess:

Everyone after ?Endgame?: ?We done. MCU?s got nothin? left.?

Kevin Feige:

d97e6e09bfe487f7d9b4f2156a95271e.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect lol

Usually I?m not a hot toys begger but I seriously cannot wait for figures announcements from these characters if Tobey , doc ock, Andrew and other villains are back. I may not of liked the Asm but his suit was amazing and if Tobey comes back I?m buying a preorder on day 1. Now if they bring dafoe back then please give us an accurate goblin design.

Also venom or black suit would be nice . Also miles is pretty much all but confirmed.

Ooooooo and live action 2099! Yessssss

Hopefully there's Tobey merchandise and the new film keeps the old costume too. I'd hate to see Tobey in an MCU style costume. Tobey still has the best live action costumes and movies.

That'd be awesome to have Charlie Cox's Daredevil....although one starts to wonder if they'll still have room for Tom Holland at this rate.

Hopefully there's Tobey merchandise and the new film keeps the old costume too.

And the organic webshooters. I can picture a scene where Garfield and Holland's Peter Parkers wonder why the hell they didn't get those.

According to Grace, besides Daredevil, Deadpool and She Hulk will also be in Spiderman 3 or Dr Sstrange...or both. :lol

WB right now...

This is starting to sound a little like Last Action Hero. Are they going to walk into a building and see cartoon Spider-Men walking around too, lol. What about 16-bit Marvel vs. Capcom Spidey, Mego Spidey, etc., lol.

This is starting to sound a little like Last Action Hero. Are they going to walk into a building and see cartoon Spider-Men walking around too, lol. What about 16-bit Marvel vs. Capcom Spidey, Mego Spidey, etc., lol.

As a huge fan of the magazine Toyfare, I'm all in for a Mego Spidey appearance! :yess:

Damn is my ex girlfriend going to be in this to?

Back