Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently want the bike and Bats, but I'm not pre-ordering. We'll see if I still want them when they release in the future.

Yeah I presume the long wait times for releases quells a lot of the hype and excitement. Though for me since I found the film so well done and memorable, I know I'm going to be happy with the figure(s) in the future. (Surely since it's Batman there'll be enough to go around.)

Yeah I presume the long wait times for releases quells a lot of the hype and excitement. Though for me since I found the film so well done and memorable, I know I'm going to be happy with the figure(s) in the future. (Surely since it's Batman there'll be enough to go around.)
There will definitely be enough. For myself, I love the film but I'm not really an active collector anymore, so if I feel the need when it releases, I'll know I really want the piece. Personally, I no longer need a physical piece of every film I love. Doesn't mean I won't, just means I might not ... if that makes sense.

Of course people are roasting this meme on Facebook declaring that one or the other movie "sucks" but for me I'd have to say it's pretty freaking accurate.

276284113_1292273707924452_6438292184430916546_n.jpg

There will definitely be enough. For myself, I love the film but I'm not really an active collector anymore, so if I feel the need when it releases, I'll know I really want the piece.

Ah, gotcha! Though for me I'm still in the avid collecting phase :lol But even then I also have to be selective.

Personally, I no longer need a physical piece of every film I love. Doesn't mean I won't, just means I might not ... if that makes sense.

Agreed, makes sense! I recall reading about that in the How to Beat Collecting thread, one doesn't necessarily need to own any figures/memorabilia from something they like/love.

Of course people are roasting this meme on Facebook declaring that one or the other movie "sucks" but for me I'd have to say it's pretty freaking accurate.

View attachment 568186

Yeah! It was so cool seeing two of the most popular superheroes get exciting movies release so close to one another!

View attachment 568186
Yep as long as the movie is well done and good we all win. I like Marvel and D.C. so I watch the movies. Batman and was great and I also enjoyed Spider-Man. I never understood why people make it an either or type of situation. Watch what you like and forget the rest.

Same reason why we have console wars, phone wars and lots of others. People just love to argue. I will always love marvel and dc. I don’t understand why some feel the need to pick a side . There is greatness in both universes

Could never get into them, although I enjoyed some of the films.
It's a soap opera in tights, but the sheer number of characters and genres mashed together make them the most enoyable capebook for me. Now they're Racial Supremacists and every extreme self-inserts. One minute they sound like #TransRights Twitter, the next like they came out of Stormfront. It's crazy fun though, if you get on the ride.

X-Men as a whole is fun, but also peak comic book autism. It's more similar to Star Wars and Warhammer 40K in that regard, than it is to most capebooks.

You're getting replaced, Flatscan Untermensch.

sword-2.png

I'm not exaggerating, that's literally the feel of the current X-Books. There's no plot about Hubris and the Fall, it's just a Power Fantasy.

Love the xmen . Always have. Love superhero teams. They are very unique characters. I hope marvel/Disney treats them right and not make them glorified cameos like in the fox films.

I no longer have a 1G connection at home we are family of 3 and the cheap 300Mbps connection has served us well and it continues to do so as I was pretty impressed that I was just able to get a max 60Mbps using the Bravia core app while watching 4K Spiderman!

It’s still not the 80Mbps speed required for max pure stream which you would definitely get with the 1G connection but still not bad!

It still doesn’t replace the unrestricted 100Mbps i’m getting from my 4K player though :horror

But still better than the usual 15-25Mbps we get from regular streaming regardless of home speed!

Seriously 60Mbps-80Mbps is a game changer if you are trying to decrease your bluray foot print BUT it can’t be limited to Sony’s Braviacore platform.

I hear Apple 4K streaming is also good and obviously way more movies available than on Sony’s Bravia platform but I don’t use Apple TV.

Why is the time incorrect I need to fix that lol

ED78F7E0-42E1-4B8B-8639-D344D154A5A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back