Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all fapping to Grace now? :lol

91djyg4.png

So it was Feige that told the NWH writers it was time to move away from IM influence on PP and that Stark being Uncle Ben or Aunt May was always a ”non starter” for him.

Avi Arad probably recommended that Stark be the main influence lol

They are so making a multiverse Stark lol

There is no way in hell that Tom Cruise is less expensive than RDJ am I right.

Last edited:
So it was Feige that told the NWH writers it was time to move away from IM influence on PP and that Stark being Uncle Ben or Aunt May was always a ”non starter” for him.

Avi Arad probably recommended that Stark be the main influence lol

They are so making a multiverse Stark lol

There is no way in hell that Tom Cruise is less expensive than RDJ am I right.
But if we have Tom Cruise maybe he'll force the studio to put him in an actual flying suit! :lol

On the subject of No Way Home - was no one concerned about the alterations they'd be making to the timeline(s) of the Maguire and Garfield universes by returning the villains as 'cured' men?

No one brings it up at all that I can recall, not even Dr Strange.

Good question really just speculation at this point it would be like me saying Temuera Morrison is playing the new Drax the Slayer of No One lol
I mean, they could couldn't they....it just hadn't dawned on me until your post. I've sort of just assumed any multiverse appearance would just be cameos or, at most, a one movie appearance only.

I mean, they could couldn't they....it just hadn't dawned on me until your post. I've sort of just assumed any multiverse appearance would just be cameos or, at most, a one movie appearance only.
Lets take an inside peak of how an intricate plot device known as the multiverse is meticulously created by a team of highly skilled laureate honored screenwriters…

1643724607033.gif

Are you thinking he would come in as something more than just a one-off cameo?
yes
And should this possibly be in spoilers?
No, since it has spread like wildfire on the internet, similar to Tobey and Andrew. You will see it somehow and yet there is nothing concrete.
On the subject of No Way Home - was no one concerned about the alterations they'd be making to the timeline(s) of the Maguire and Garfield universes by returning the villains as 'cured' men?

No one brings it up at all that I can recall, not even Dr Strange.
Seen a video on YT saying that those cures didn't matter as they would die anyway. Doc still has to drown the sphere. Goblin might come back to get impaled by his glider. Don't think Goblin specified when he left. Lizard, Sandman and Electro would just pop up and that's it, they are normal. Sandman could be sand flying like at the end of SM3, comes back normal and falls to his death. Electro could appear in an electrical grid :lol

yes

No, since it has spread like wildfire on the internet, similar to Tobey and Andrew. You will see it somehow and yet there is nothing concrete.

Seen a video on YT saying that those cures didn't matter as they would die anyway. Doc still has to drown the sphere. Goblin might come back to get impaled by his glider. Don't think Goblin specified when he left. Lizard, Sandman and Electro would just pop up and that's it, they are normal. Sandman could be sand flying like at the end of SM3, comes back normal and falls to his death. Electro could appear in an electrical grid :lol

but doc oc doesn't have to go down with the sphere. that was more of a willing suicide. and goblin wouldn't want to use the glider anymore to stab spidey

Last edited:
but doc oc doesn't have to go down with the sphere. that was more of a willing suicide. and goblin wouldn't want to use the glider anymore to stab spidey
We'll never know. Pretty sure all would serve time in prison though.

Back