Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn’t love her . I do. He can’t satisfy her like I can .
1643055443276.png

Raimi is a god.

NWH suffered from that 3rd act battle being in the dark I mean just look at those photos yikes.

HDR is going make this look as dark as Solo and Godzilla14.

But at least the Holland Dafoe battle was during sunrise.

At the end of the movie I noted TH's Peter looked visibly older compared to the previous films, so hopefully we're going to see prime Spider-Man in the future!

Last edited:
Finally saw it. Mission accomplished I would say - nostalgia suitably nourished while not detracting from Holland who I thought was given some meaty stuff to work with. As with his 'death' in Infinity War, I was once again all welled-up with some of his scenes in this film. Great performance and a promising jumping off point for perhaps a more traditional Spiderman from him in future.

And although they may never be revisited again I get to say that the Maguire and Garfield universes are canon with the MCU and that is awesome.

Finally saw it. Mission accomplished I would say - nostalgia suitably nourished while not detracting from Holland who I thought was given some meaty stuff to work with. As with his 'death' in Infinity War, I was once again all welled-up with some of his scenes in this film. Great performance and a promising jumping off point for perhaps a more traditional Spiderman from him in future.

And although they may never be revisited again I get to say that the Maguire and Garfield universes are canon with the MCU and that is awesome.
1643162972169.gif

I love how this canonized those 2 Spider-Men. I also like how DD is now canon too. This gives me hope some AoS characters can be canonized too. :lol

Problem is it doesn't have Feige nor the Cap/Avengers writers producing it. Agent Carter yes, AoS no.
Feige was not involved with DD too. AoS was a Whedon creation so it links to the main MCU timeline prior to CW better. Also, AoS has an arguably bigger fanbase (which is still growing judging on how active their communities are until now with new fans) than Agent Carter ever was.

Hey, the first 4 seasons of AoS was awesome! It got good after TWS hit. :p
I quite enjoyed S1-3
Chloe and Ming were super hot!
Coulson was awesome!
Supporting cast were great!
Intriguing and captivating plot!

Great up to the AOU connection.

Then it crashed and burned.

Coulson not returning for AOU really soured me on AOS.

Big internal civil war between Loeb and Feige.

What are you trying to say, bigger fanbase is better?
AoS was better than Agent Carter :D

But also, bigger fanbase means more opportunities to bring a show back since they already have an audience for it. Not to mention, AoS characters also appeared in comics now (Fitz/Simmons). Secret Invasion would be a good show to bring in back some of the AoS agents.

Feige was not involved with DD too. AoS was a Whedon creation so it links to the main MCU timeline prior to CW better. Also, AoS has an arguably bigger fanbase (which is still growing judging on how active their communities are until now with new fans) than Agent Carter ever was.
True. I do think the Charlie Cox/DD fanbase made it known that he was to be MCU DD. Plus with D'onofrio, who is going to do a better job at Kingpin than him? No one from AoS seems reuseable and Hawkeye's wife is essentially Mockingbird.

And Whedon is now someone you don't want to be associated with now. :lol

I quite enjoyed S1-3
Chloe and Ming were super hot!
Coulson was awesome!
Supporting cast were great!

Great up to the AOU connection.

Then it crashed and burned.

Coulson not returning for AOU really soured me on AOS.

Big internal civil war between Loeb and Feige.
Yeah it was unfortunate there was an internal Marvel civil war. But I am happy Feige won though. Season 4 was ok for me. I especially enjoyed the Framework episodes (a sort of What If).

True. I do think the Charlie Cox/DD fanbase made it known that he was to be MCU DD. Plus with D'onofrio, who is going to do a better job at Kingpin than him? No one from AoS seems reuseable and Hawkeye's wife is essentially Mockingbird.

And Whedon is now someone you don't want to be associated with now. :lol
Charlie and Vincent denied all rumors they were back in the MCU. It's a recurring pattern too with Tatiana and Hailee also denying involvement with the MCU before they were officially announced. Then there's Andrew and Tobey.

Chloe Bennett recently dropped out of the PowerPuff Girls due to "scheduling" so I am hoping it is the same case (even if she denies it too). :lol

Back