Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any toys featuring Toby and Andrew Spideys yet? Not just HT but any of the other companies? I'm anxious to see some Spidey trio goodness!

I'm thinking this'll be like Mando, where they asked to hold back on the merch for baby yoda until the series premiered and then floods upon floods of Grogus were released in the wild. Surely soon enough the floodgates are going to open and we'll be swimming in Spidey-trio figures! :)

But until then enjoy pegs upon pegs of Marvel Legends Eternals and Owen Wilson in a suit, lol.

lol

Speaking of Owen Wilson, when I went to go see NWH, one of the previews was for a movie with him and J-Lo where the premise is they randomly marry lol

So freaking true. :thud:

Remember when for decades all we had was Superman: The Movie and Batman 89? Now each *studio* has its own crown jewel for their respective fans.

Marvel: IW
WB: TDK
Fox: Logan
Sony: NWH

Not to mention the many BB's, TWS's, IM's, Avengers 1's, EG's, SM2's, DOFP's, and so on.

Sure we scoff at the current state of the MCU, DCEU, or what have you but at the end of the day it's all about the top tier theatrical experiences (which we've had many times over now) and having the cream of the crop in our blu-ray collections. They could just cancel all future superhero flicks and I'd be content with what we already have for the rest of my life. :yess:
Part of me wishes I was a little kid in the last 14 years, but from a collector's POV, Im glad I wasn't a little kid. 😏

I'm thinking this'll be like Mando, where they asked to hold back on the merch for baby yoda until the series premiered and then floods upon floods of Grogus were released in the wild. Surely soon enough the floodgates are going to open and we'll be swimming in Spidey-trio figures! :)
Gosh I hope so the wait is killing me

Time for Spidey Smash!

46526D00-3933-45BF-AD9F-B19C9C648BAE.jpeg

Yeah because clearly movies can't make bank during the current pandemic... :cuckoo:
I still believe weather has an impact somewhat to the Pandemic. Last spring and summer the cases were manageable and under control. The cold weather effects the immune system more. I think waiting until the weather gets warmer is a better choice for people to return to the theaters or at least the odds are better than going the next few months.

That said..I don’t think Morbius is not a film that will draw people to the theaters. I’d assume that majority will wait for DSMOM in may

Yea I’ll risk Covid for Spider-Man and sonic the hedgehog but I’ll be damned if I risk Covid for some silly vamp movie that shouldn’t even have his own movie. Yea he looks cool, but this is still a Sony universe movie.

Back