Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol idk maybe that guy just compares every film he sees to the empire strikes back?

Tobey will always be my legendary Spidey but man after watching this …I forgot how Garfield really is so charismatic and charming in the role, he really takes Spidey to a different comfortable level . I’m so glad that he still wants to continue the MCU process in the future :clap

270245642_1541177649568273_3801714471162246436_n.jpg

Great shot of how unique each Spidey’s webbing design was specially made for each film ,
The Raimi Spider suit was really a work of art.

I got to hand it to Garfield and Holland ..two brits that can truly have fantastic fake American accents, Tom’s real English accent is annoying sometimes :lol

Great shot of how unique each Spidey’s webbing design was specially made for each film , The Raimi Spider suit was really a work of art
You gotta laugh at the people who said they weren’t going to be in the film .
Remember all three denied it at first..they really hid it well to a degree :lol

Garfield has the most comic-correct physique (i.e. tall); unfortunately all the cinematic Spideys are too good-looking and not nerdy enough.
Spider-Man and Garfield are both 5'10", while Tom and Tobey are both 5'8". Is 5'10" considered tall though?

Back