Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tobey and Garfield ended on a great appearance. Let them ride into the sunset. They had their run and not sure if another appearance would top NWH.
7B0594D3-8E97-4645-BB42-AAC1C2B01AEA.jpeg

77492C11-573C-42FC-8852-9ED0461CFDE6.jpeg

He didn't look good on screen. He better wear glasses all the time with those eyes bulging.
Clearly you need to wear glasses. One of Tobey's most iconic features has always been his expressive soulful eyes. He looked fantastic on-screen. Has he aged? Ofcourse, but his defining characteristics are more or less the same. We're going to see him don the suit, again. Just you wait.

So Spoilers ahead. I watched the film 2 times now and I didn't like it.

I honestly don't understand why people are calling it the best superhero movie ever made. Nostalgia is the only thing I can think about. Logan, Deadpool, Spiderman 2, Joker and The Dark Knight Trilogy are far better in terms of plot, humor, acting and special effects.

Literally Spiderman wanting to cure all the villains is bs. Not of all them were going to die anyways and for Green Goblin and Dock Ock their fate was already written. Moreover the change of sandman from good to bad just because Green Goblin said that what you have is not a curse but a gift is stupid. Most of the villains don't even have a motive in this universe and not one of them gets enough screen time to get character development. It all serves for previous Spidermen to return. You'd think Tom would stop trusting villains after Mysterior lol. Also electro and Venom don't know the identity of Spiderman so that's a plot hole. Spiderman fighting with Doctor Strange is also dumb after all they've been through. And don't get me started about the humor. The only good things about the movie was the ending and the moments were all 3 Spiderman were together. It has some good parts, but it's not a great movie.

I just love how people want an Andrew movie now after crapping on him for so long. I was defending the guy for so long on here and everywhere else.
People use to call him emo twilight Peter and privileged white gut Spider-Man. Douch Parker. Lots of things. Now everyone loves the dude. I don’t think Sony can handle a third movie cause they suck but he was never a bad person to cast .
Andrew never bothered me, he was a pretty good Spider-Man, but the movies themselves were awful.

Back