Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Battling Version) Collectible Figure [Movie Promo Edition]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say the line Bart
SpbO.gif

Wow really was not expecting them to also revisit this suit but this is a good way to go about it. That big honkin’ diorama base is really going to push up the price, though.

When I read that I immediately thought of Justin's Collection :lol

I can see why they would produce this, and for me I'm (as always) really like diorama bases, so this one's pretty cool, and while I'm reallly happy with my FFH Spidey, I'm probably going to pick it up. Again, I'm thrilled about the diorama base, would go good with other figures as well. I agree with the aforementioned, the battle-damage should be a bit better considering prior releases.

Hmm, come to recall, I think this is similar to the Civil War "Battling Version" Captain America from some time ago.
Yeah, that was always a silly release because the "battling" was indistinguishable to me and you didn't get the extra face plate either.

That "battle damage" effect is super lazy looking. Looks like they just smeared some black paint on it in random places. Either go full on battle damage with it or just give it a clean look. What's the point of these half assed lazy smear marks?
Agreed. Anyone could smudge their figure up to look like this.

Do we think there is any way they will release this specific suit without the battle damage? I don’t see it happening after this announcement, but I’m just curious because that’s the one I would want

oh boy, they milking the franchise, before the movie even came out. Wonder how many figs will be in this line in the end. Not impressed with this one. I will wait and watch ... where is my popcorn? ... LOL :-D

Back