Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Battling Version) Collectible Figure [Movie Promo Edition]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clean version will certainly come, don't you think? This is the Movie Promo Edition -- remember Iron Man's Promo edition, also dirty.
Hope so, those two little black notches on the belt being gone makes all the difference.

Hope so, those two little black notches on the belt being gone makes all the difference.
You know, it really does. Glad I didn't bite on FFH. I'm not convinced I need anything other than the upcoming Classic but I'll watch this film line with interest nonetheless.

This looks nice and I’m always in for a nice diorama base like that but I can’t see any battle damage. Maybe it should be the Mildly Dirty version. Cyborg Spider-Man and Tracksuit Spider-Man had more BD.

You know, it really does. Glad I didn't bite on FFH. I'm not convinced I need anything other than the upcoming Classic but I'll watch this film line with interest nonetheless.
Suit just flows better without them. Looks miles better. Hope they release a regular version so I can finally buy my first Spider-Man.

1638041231373.png

As much as I would love to get this getting it for $400 just for the base is insane. If they do two versions like a standard without base and deluxe with base then yes. I hope it is less I was hoping that this promo edition would be a clean version but no they had to try and make it more different then before.

Agreed. I think that this is a great option for a “classic” spidey Holland. No gold accents, no robotic arms…and a great diorama base

Man. I wish there was more detail put into the “battle damage”. Don’t care for the base but if this had a little more detail on the damage and no base it would’ve been perfect.

The "battle damage" is indeed weak and the price is insane but I do like the full display option with the base.

The red portion on his torso kinda looks like an arrow pointing towards his crotch... :monkey3

Idk when I read the discription for him it says "only in selected markets" and he hasn't gone up on their site, usually once HT announces a figure SS puts them up same day or the next.
It’s a weekend, they’ll go up on Monday, don’t worry

261140418_4581120478623191_1222618054766353104_n.jpg

Courtesy of Matticus in the other thread, the HK price for this figure is $2,180, which works out to be $279. Hong Kong sellers are marking this way, way, way up with their $400-$500+ listings. I would expect this to be closer to $350 from Sideshow.

Those sloppy black smear marks are gonna look even worse in the production version. Their battle damage effects usually get downgraded from prototype to production. Wish they didn't bother doing them at all and offered this as a clean suit if they were gonna make them look that bad.

Back