Soul Calibur IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a ton of us! :lecture Let me clarify though. There are some that are weak and only have the Xbox or PS3. The really good gamers have them all. You may call them the Brotherhood. :lecture

Well I only have a 360 right now, so I guess that makes me weak huh? :lol. Well my gamertag is FireCross if you guys wanna add me, that is if you think I'm worthy :D.

Well, no more Gears for me for a while. Now I know why I took a break from it in the first place :lol

I'll be sticking to this and Madden til Gears 2 comes out.

Well, no more Gears for me for a while. Now I know why I took a break from it in the first place :lol

I'll be sticking to this and Madden til Gears 2 comes out.

You need to get on and play! Karma was playing GOW last night. It was just Josh, myself, and turkey. I also wish you could fill a room with more than 4 people.

What do you mean linked?

example....

Complete Act One in Gears Of War ------unlock a playable Anthony Carmine in Gears of War 2
Find 10 COG tags in Gears Of War ------unlock Minh Young Kim in Gears of War 2
Kill Raam in Gears Of War ------unlock a playable Raam in Gears of War 2

I think they'll be some good stuff for the achievements that are hard in gears 1

example....

Complete Act One in Gears Of War ------unlock a playable Anthony Carmine in Gears of War 2
Find 10 COG tags in Gears Of War ------unlock Minh Young Kim in Gears of War 2
Kill Raam in Gears Of War ------unlock a playable Raam in Gears of War 2

I think they'll be some good stuff for the achievements that are hard in gears 1

That sounds cool. I'm not about to go back and get some of the ones I didn't get though. Too much work. :lol

Is this game worth it? I adored SC 1 and played through 2 and 3.

I guess what I am asking is: Is it significantly different enough from SC3 to warrant a purchase?

Back