Soul Calibur IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can play characters without levelling up....it just depends on how big a ****** they wanna be

I wouldn't use my custom characters on someone who had now.......not exact fair representation of skill

Anybody else have this for PS3? I'm tired of being this guy:

beamer2dashawindowao8.jpg

watching the 360 guys have all the online fun...

Honestly and please don't take this the wrong I am not bashing the PS3. We all just play on LIVE because it is easier and has far less problems.

I'm like that guy, except i have a 360 with no online capabilities...

But I will buy a wireless adaptor one day...

yeah you just select the player 1 or 2 standard versions

Ah thats what the differences are for those modes. :lol I did not know that.

I do actually but I don't get a chance to mess with my PS3 for game play that often. Plus I'm working on my 360 achievements and leveling up those guys.

Gonna give my dog his insulin shot and eat dinner should be back in around an hour for some SC.

I have a PS3 and plan on picking it up but have not the funds yet...

And of course I play online with my PS3 because it is free, easier, and the superior system. I'm glad we get Vader, PS3 owners getting the most balanced SW character is awesome, we get rewarded. I'll buy it in a couple of weeks...

So how many of you guys play on Xbox Live together as a group? I play online myself and was just curious. Oh and I have Soul Calibur IV as well.

Maybe it will fix the match ups for online play? Where are you Kabukiman, I am MST so it's 8:34 p.m. right now.

So how many of you guys play on Xbox Live together as a group? I play online myself and was just curious. Oh and I have Soul Calibur IV as well.

There are a ton of us! :lecture Let me clarify though. There are some that are weak and only have the Xbox or PS3. The really good gamers have them all. You may call them the Brotherhood. :lecture

Back