Soul Calibur IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can the apprentice be unlocked on the 360?? if so, how??

Play through Arcade mode as Yoda, and about stage 8 you'll face the Apprentice. Beat him (easier said than done) and then finish Arcade mode, and you'll have him unlocked...

EDIT: Bit late, but that's how to do it...:D:D:D

Just got this and I'm really enjoying the Character Creation mode. I've made my own version of Li-Long (I don't like Maxi at all!) and my girl made her own character based off Taki's moves. Only problem is that their clothes sometimes get blasted off during a fight and have to fight in their undies! I find it very funny but my girl gets annoyed and is convinced it's meant to be that way to appeal to all the little boys out there.

Is there any way to assign what gets damaged in a fight? Is it something to do with chosing the right option when you first create a character... the bit after you make the the male/female choice, then choose fighting style, then you can choose appearance of Standard equipment / light armour / heavy armour or none.... both my created characters were created with the light armour option... should I have chosen standard or something?

Taki doesn't loose all her clothes when u play as the original character?

Back