SooSoo - 1/6 SST-042 Anna Marie the Variant (Rogue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So mine showed up with the belt melted into the suit in a couple of spots. Damage right out of the box.

20230605_153452.jpg

Screenshot_20230605-161135.png

Screenshot_20230605-161437.png

Ah **** thats disappointing, are you asking for a replacement?

Yeah, I already emailed TNS. We'll see how it goes.

Already seeing some comments in the FB group that a few other people have the same issue. And some with their noses smushed on the sculpt.

The stitching on the jacket lapel is also pretty weak in some spots, so everyone should be aware of that. Barely touched the lapel and the single thread holding it down popped.

I know. I just can't get over it....like you were not beholden to any actual person's face, and that's what you went with?

This....just doesn't look like Rogue.
That's the main reason I canceled my order. I know Sideshow has rightfully gotten flack for their headsculpts, but this is no better IMO

I just think us hardcore X-men fans are so desperate for 90s X-men figures at this scale tbh. I wish we had a dedicated company that would complete at least the main team members(more females with better looks lol) I am all in for X-men.

Opened mine up, smiling sculpt is still horrid. The other sculpt still isn't great but better than the other.

Missed out on getting this one. Does anyone know of a place that still has this for regular retail price (~$180-$200)?

Back