SooSoo - 1/6 SST-042 Anna Marie the Variant (Rogue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I was considering the exact same headsculpt. I guess there's not a whole lot of options.
There’s around a dozen Caucasian female headsculpts and out of maybe 4 real contenders, this is the one I deem to have the most attractive features and an actual, discernible expression beyond the standard dead-eyes stare. Plus, one of these was on sale at Ali express and I’m cheap.

I think she’ll need a little paint touch up around the eyes, brows, lips and cheeks and then I’ll have to dremel her head up to fit Rogue’s hairpiece on her but I’m optimistic.

While I wait for new boots and a head to attempt to modify, I padded her thighs, butt and bust a teeny bit just to accentuate her curves.
Just some thin cuts of foam on the inner and outer thigh make a pretty big difference.

I didn’t realise the belt wouldn’t just pop apart so, instead, I popped her arms out of the sockets and disassembled her whole torso in order to slide it off so I could pull her suit down.

I taped the foam on which creates some little bumps through the suit- most notably on her chest- which I could address at some point but, for now, I’m ok with it. I also wrapped some tape tightly around her stomach to try and pull it in as much as possible- just going for that extreme, idealised hourglass figure that’s pretty synonymous with animated Rogue.

The neutral head isn’t such an eyesore as I’d feared in person because I think I’m just overcome with the fact I’m looking at a 1/6 Rogue. The suit colours just stand out and pop from across the room. But as soon as I look up close I’m disappointed with it. This face will never be Rogue to me so I do need to try something new.

I really like the two-part hair piece though- as a concept.
3E45E029-CC2A-4981-B173-F85D2C1E4527.jpeg
B8781077-B95A-4136-9684-04B11F1B1692.jpeg
FE6EA323-534E-436A-AB57-4876B87E0163.jpeg
D9E9CCC6-46AB-4EEE-86AC-E922809EDBE5.jpeg

My figure is finally out for delivery. Anyone swap bodies to a Tbleague? I might have a couple spares to test.
It's interesting how Rogue's face has never seemed quite right in figure form going back to the Toybiz days. Even the most recent Marvel Legends figure. A cute sculpt, but who associates J. Scott Campbell with Outback Rogue?

Last edited:
My figure is finally out for delivery. Anyone swap bodies to a Tbleague? I might have a couple spares to test.
It's interesting how Rogue's face has never seemed quite right in figure form going back to the Toybiz days. Even the most recent Marvel Legends figure. A cute sculpt, but who associates J. Scott Campbell with Outback Rogue?
I want to swap to a Tbleague, but I've been waiting to see which one would be best.

I got mine yesterday. I am a monster Rogue fan so just happy to have this. There are some things I don't like....the length of the boots being the biggest gripe. I am not thoroughly disappointed with the sculpt but it isn't my ideal. I commissioned one a few years ago that I love. Maybe still not what some would see as Rogue.View attachment 643820
This is what it should have been.

I don't hate the smiling sculpt. Never thought I would say that. Overall, I like the figure enough to kind of regret not getting two or hopefully I can get a spare suit for a custom. Right now I'm not feeling the need to modify anything. The thing I like least about this figure are the ankle pegs.

How does one get something replaced with SooSoo Toys?

This arrived with a rip in the suit. Do we need to go through the seller or does SST have a way to get ahold of them for a fix?

Admittedly waiting on seeing more of Chopper’s inevitably amazing modifications before pulling the trigger on and getting a Rogue. Seems like the potential to make a better fig is there but excited to see the execution (and methods required to use a different head…)

Admittedly waiting on seeing more of Chopper’s inevitably amazing modifications before pulling the trigger on and getting a Rogue. Seems like the potential to make a better fig is there but excited to see the execution (and methods required to use a different head…)
The potential is always there. It's about how much money, time and effort you want to pour into it to get it there. For me personally, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze, but I'm excited to see what other's come up with

Last edited:
Frank over at Griever Studios just posted this new sculpt today. Trying trying to find out if/when he'll be selling.
347239396_2356002127894315_8719580377368267468_n.jpg
Wow that looks great. Better than the stock sculpt by a mile. Keep us updated if he plans on offering it or not. Would grab one if he does.

Anyone else order with pop collectibles still waiting on their shipping invoice? I saw someone already got one but i still havent

Back