SooSoo - 1/6 SST-042 Anna Marie the Variant (Rogue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m most likely going to replace the boots because they just look too clunky and not the slim boots for agility when Rogue comes to mind.

I was combing through some comic and cartoon images and it seems like she wore a varietY of boot heels depending on the artist’s interpretation. Not sure if I like her with flats, small heel, or tall heel boots.

Also scrolling through eBay trying to find a decent replacement. Obviously have to mod whatever I get but there are a few decent options for a base boot.

Attachments

• IMG_3084.jpeg
    IMG_3084.jpeg
    356.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3087.jpeg
    IMG_3087.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3086.jpeg
    IMG_3086.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
Here are some I’m looking at. None are exactly what I want and it seems I’ll have to pick up at least two different ones to get what I’d like.

Attachments

• IMG_3090.png
    IMG_3090.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3093.png
    IMG_3093.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3091.png
    IMG_3091.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3092.png
    IMG_3092.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3094.png
    IMG_3094.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Oof, yeah those boots were a bad choice and lord knows what they were thinking when designing that ?smiling? sculpt…

She could use a body swap for sure too. Not a great deal of curvature going on, especially in the hip to waist ratio.
I might PO another of that new, tall Wordbox body, or just go the trusted Phicen route.

Transplanting her hair onto a better looking face would also be ideal but I can live with the stock neutral sculpt just because I’m lazy.

Ooof, sorry (for myself that is) b/c I'm not liking what I'm seeing. I keep looking at the pics hoping I would find something I like about it, but I just can't. Boots and gloves are an too orange yellow instead of matching the yellow on her costume. Already knew the body was going to be meh, but definitely needs to be swapped with the muscular phicen/TBLeage body, so that's an extra $70-$80. And those headsculpts still look bad. Jacket looks like it's just waiting to start faking. Think I'm going to cancel unless a video review changes my mind before the 18th. Just don't really feel like putting in the work to bring this figure up to a level I'd be happy with. To me, this is not an out of the box winner.

Now that's not to rain on anyone's parade. I'm glad and actually a little jealous of those that like it. I wish I did since Sideshow has probably canned their line after how badly Gambit sold

Last edited:
Did you get your invoice from KG?
Paid in full when I PO’d so I got the ‘awaiting shipment’ notification. I believe KG request balance payments before they start dealing with fully paid orders like mine but I don’t know for certain.

Usually means a product will ship the next day or on the Friday of that week. Should receive tracking details and shipping confirmation tomorrow then.

Haha, right! She looks like Adrienne Barbeau (who could've played Rogue in the 70's) and I'm here for it.
I’m old enough to remember Adrienne Barbeau as a kid! Always thought she was a good actress and of course even though I was a kid, I thought she was very hot …definitely worse people too look like 😁

Paid in full when I PO’d so I got the ‘awaiting shipment’ notification. I believe KG request balance payments before they start dealing with fully paid orders like mine but I don’t know for certain.

Usually means a product will ship the next day or on the Friday of that week. Should receive tracking details and shipping confirmation tomorrow then.
I haven't seen a request to pay come in yet for mine. I just want to make sure I don't miss it or haven't missed it. I've searched my email and don't have anything from them since I ordered back in November.

I was coming here to post the same. I know some people were iffy about TNS, but this time they are on the money.
Why were some ppl iffy about TNS? Very curious b/c I’ve ordered from them a good handful of times with no issues. I’ve even done really late preorders with them and still got my figures

Back