SooSoo - 1/6 SST-042 Anna Marie the Variant (Rogue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine yesterday. I am a monster Rogue fan so just happy to have this. There are some things I don't like....the length of the boots being the biggest gripe. I am not thoroughly disappointed with the sculpt but it isn't my ideal. I commissioned one a few years ago that I love. Maybe still not what some would see as Rogue.
received_683886805435233.jpeg

I got mine yesterday. I am a monster Rogue fan so just happy to have this. There are some things I don't like....the length of the boots being the biggest gripe. I am not thoroughly disappointed with the sculpt but it isn't my ideal. I commissioned one a few years ago that I love. Maybe still not what some would see as Rogue.View attachment 643820
That beats the absolute crap out of what SooSoo gave us.

Similar sort of jaw line to what we're getting but the eyes, lips, nose, cheeks, make-up, general complexion and expression make me even more dissapointed to go downstairs and face the box containing my Anne Marie.

Added some new boots. They are a little long and need some tweaking but I think it’s much improved. I may swap the face for a different one but overall the figure looks good.

Attachments

• Untitled119_20230608181757.jpeg
    Untitled119_20230608181757.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Untitled118_20230608181650.jpeg
    Untitled118_20230608181650.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Added some new boots. They are a little long and need some tweaking but I think it’s much improved. I may swap the face for a different one but overall the figure looks good.
Noiiice.
I’ve been eyeing those boots up on eBay or Ali express. Was waiting for someone else to trial them so thanks for that! They look like the perfect replacement.
Aaaand off I go to buy them.

I was thinking it might be cool to have one fabric glove so it looks like she’s taking it off revealing her bare hand as if she’s getting ready to absorb your power or life energy. In which a smiling sculpt would work perfectly.

I got mine yesterday. I am a monster Rogue fan so just happy to have this. There are some things I don't like....the length of the boots being the biggest gripe. I am not thoroughly disappointed with the sculpt but it isn't my ideal. I commissioned one a few years ago that I love. Maybe still not what some would see as Rogue.View attachment 643820
Would love to see what this looks like on the soosoo body

I was thinking it might be cool to have one fabric glove so it looks like she’s taking it off revealing her bare hand as if she’s getting ready to absorb your power or life energy. In which a smiling sculpt would work perfectly.
Yeah we were hoping for this accessory to be added when she was announced but got nothing.

For anyone who ordered from Pop Collectibles, I just finally received and paid my shipping invoice. First time buying from them and used them as an experimental purchase. A little on the slow responsive side. They seem like a small operation like the “other” company. Hopefully, their packing and timeliness is a little better.

Noiiice.
I’ve been eyeing those boots up on eBay or Ali express. Was waiting for someone else to trial them so thanks for that! They look like the perfect replacement.
Aaaand off I go to buy them.
can you share the reference please? I cannot find them.

Back