SONY to make Morbius Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tweeted to the Hot Toys account on the Gilgamesh tease this photo of Morbius, a PG-13 movie, and it was against Twitter rules.

morbius-trailer-vampire-sony.jpg
Screenshot 2022-03-15 115923.jpg

wut.gif

Guess even Twitter knows that hot toys sonic figures are more likely then this guy . Bring it on ht!

Unless it gets horrible reviews, I'll likely see it at the cinema.

Delaying this movie over 2 years is what is going to kill it. People probably think this is actually Morbius 2 at this point and that they never got around to watching the first one.

Me and a bunch of old friends are getting together to go see this in the theatres opening night and the giant theatre we usually go to was practically empty and we had our pick of seats. yikes

Yea I really hope this is a wake up call for Sony that these are “Spider-Man villains”.
Venom worked cause he is the most popular Spider-Man villian and can hold his own. Making a film about a niche vampire Spider-Man villain is such a stupid idea. It’s like of WB made a film about mad hatter.
Then they want to make a kraven film which is another stupid idea. These villains work cause they are Spider-Man villains. A movie about some generic Russian hunter just sounds meh.

Yea I really hope this is a wake up call for Sony that these are “Spider-Man villains”.
Venom worked cause he is the most popular Spider-Man villian and can hold his own. Making a film about a niche vampire Spider-Man villain is such a stupid idea. It’s like of WB made a film about mad hatter.
Then they want to make a kraven film which is another stupid idea. These villains work cause they are Spider-Man villains. A movie about some generic Russian hunter just sounds meh.
Maybe Sony thinks it is 2008 and think vampires are still hip with the jive?

Lol maybe. All Spider-Man projects seem to be lead by avi arad and crazy Amy pascal who look so out of touch with reality and just life in general. Probably think 2008 is on a constant loop.

“What are the kids into these days? Vampires still, right? That Van Helsing, Dracula Untold, and that Underworld series, all the current hotness.”

Early reactions are… well… Sony may be in for a huge wake-up call.

Poor Jared Leto Sony has decided this long delayed movie will no longer be part of the Spider-Man MCU storyline so Sony has cut everything related to Spider-Man and just gonna make it a standalone crappy movie.

Guy has no luck.
:rotfl

I guess someone/something finally, and successfully, convinced Sony what a dumb idea this crap was... Why even bother with Kraven at this point..

And now talks of a Madam Web movie... :slap

Back