Smallville Season 10: The Final Season (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Smallville Season 10: The Final Season

It's scenes like these that make me realize just how much I miss Lex. It still gives me goosebumps watching this episode end (back from Season 6.)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/h2oyxsWmqhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/h2oyxsWmqhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Season 9 delivered in a BIG way, but for me, no character has brought that element of mischievousness like Lex did. And with someone like Rosenbaum fulfilling that role so well, it's no wonder why. Whether Lex returns for multiple episodes or for the very last scene in the series finale, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he makes one last, triumphant return. It wouldn't be Smallville without him.

^^^ Wow Hulksmashed you hit the nail on the head with that last line! Thats a FANTASTIC Idea! I Really hope the series concludes with somthing along those lines and im shure it will! And honestly i think If Rosenbaum came back it wouldnt effect the special effects and action of the ep that much, shure hes gonna be pricey but id like to think WB an CW would throw them more $$$ to go out with a bang!!

Still cant get over this image! This is easily the best Dvd cover of any Smallville Boxset IMO, even though the first is classic!!
S9DVDCover.jpg

I've never been a fan of that corny ass trench coat but I might be able to swallow it if it didn't have that over pronounced turned up collar. It looks like a prop from the Cone Head movie dyed charcoal black. :lol

It's scenes like these that make me realize just how much I miss Lex. It still gives me goosebumps watching this episode end (back from Season 6.)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/h2oyxsWmqhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/h2oyxsWmqhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Season 9 delivered in a BIG way, but for me, no character has brought that element of mischievousness like Lex did. And with someone like Rosenbaum fulfilling that role so well, it's no wonder why. Whether Lex returns for multiple episodes or for the very last scene in the series finale, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he makes one last, triumphant return. It wouldn't be Smallville without him.

I completely agree with you! :) Even if they can't get Michael Rosenbaum for a few episodes, at least get him for the series finale'! Having him back is essential to set up the Lex Luthor vs Superman dynamic that should follow Smallville. Of course I would still LOVE to see Tom Welling as Superman in the upcoming "reboot" movie they're putting together over at Warner Bros. now. But, I highly doubt he wants to play the character anymore. :(

I will agree that Tess's character was NOWHERE near as fantastically evil of Lex's, but I would much rather looks at Tess :lol

Yeah, she's pretty to look at. Well, before Zod "toasted" most of her face. :lol Now she's pretty well done! But...again in my opinion she is a very WEAK replacement for Lex Luthor! I think the producers scrambled around to find someone to replace Rosenbaum after he left. I was not impressed with Tess Mercer...at all. :monkey4

I completely agree with you! :) Even if they can't get Michael Rosenbaum for a few episodes, at least get him for the series finale'! Having him back is essential to set up the Lex Luthor vs Superman dynamic that should follow Smallville. Of course I would still LOVE to see Tom Welling as Superman in the upcoming "reboot" movie they're putting together over at Warner Bros. now. But, I highly doubt he wants to play the character anymore. :(

Yeah, after all...he has such a lucrative movie career going on outside the show! Oh wait.....:slap

Yeah, he's had SUCH a box office blast with "hits" like Cheaper By The Dozen 1 and 2, and the horrible remake of John Carpenter's "The Fog"! :lol

He did those while he was doing Smallville. I get really tired of actor's whining about being "typecast" or "pigeon-holed" into playing one character, or always being known as that character. Why not? What's the problem with being always known as one of the greatest superheroes ever created? Nothing, in my opinion.

Christopher Reeve went on to have a decent career in movies and theater in between the four Superman movies he made, and after them. Before his tragic accident. In every interview I saw and read, he NEVER regretted playing Clark Kent and Superman. He was always happy and grateful for it.

^^ Hey Jedi Mike, yeah the reeve interviews are amazing, what anincredible actor and a true superhero, I think when Tom was younger he wanted to try other things like CBD & Fog, but for the last 2 years hes been pretty pro-smallville and likes the Acting/Producing and Directing aspects of it. But this is off topic but since ur on here any chance u can help me out im looking for a Hot toys Aliens USCM Figure? or mabey kitbash idk. Trying to work on that and a Tom Welling figure, let me know boss

Yes, it's great to see Tom Welling so "Pro-Smallville". I think he always has been that way. Heck, this series has given him a career for the past almost 10 years. I know he's co-producing Smallville now. So I'm sure he's very "hands-on" and that's good to see too.

As for the Hot Toys USCM marines, I have all of the ones Hot Toys made. Sgt. Apone (no armor or helmet), Pvt. Hudson (with a custom head sculpt from Les Walker), Cpl. Hicks (with Les Walker's GREAT "spikey haired" head sculpt), Vasquez, Drake, and Ripley (with leg extensions to make her taller like she should be. Again courtesy of Les Walker). I also have a custom Newt, and custom Bishop I made from existing 12" figures. Which marine are you looking for? Send me a message, and let's talk about it.

you can't end the Show without Lex......i mean you could but it just wouldn't feel right, it's the same reason why they show him on the newspaper and metion his name in the seaon 9 finale opening of the look into the future.....it wouldn't of felt right without him.

me and my then girlfriend who is now my wife have been watching this show since the Pilot and although we are very happy it is getting one more season to properly finish it off we are also both very sad to see it's coming to an end.....hell we were still in our teens when this started and yes some seasons were better then others but we still loved watching every ep!

Bring on S10!! :clap

Well only click the link if you wanna know, but I got a feeling news like this wont stay under wraps for long. Also if your really worth your "Smallville metal" then you wont have to click the link.....I know I was able to figure it out for myself.

In any light....I VERY HAPPY they are doing this. This Season is gonna be so important in Clark's life that a young man like him would mos def need this person back in their life.

https://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=191&itemid=17937

Well only click the link if you wanna know, but I got a feeling news like this wont stay under wraps for long. Also if your really worth your "Smallville metal" then you wont have to click the link.....I know I was able to figure it out for myself.

In any light....I VERY HAPPY they are doing this. This Season is gonna be so important in Clark's life that a young man like him would mos def need this person back in their life.

https://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=191&itemid=17937

My memory's a big off, but are they refering to
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh yeah one more thing with out giving it away.

I bet I know who will be the 1st to use the........"PIT" *nudge nudge wink wink*

My memory's a big off, but are they refering to
Spoiler Spoiler:

NM, I just clicked the link, didn't know there was a 2nd link on there.

I don't want to read anything that will spoil me as I just started season one (about to start 2) but I was hoping someone could give me a tip on somewhere to find this new for dirt cheap. I have season 1 and 2. I like how during black friday bestbuy had it for $9.99 and I also know it's rare at that price. But who knows, maybe I can get lucky. I just don't want to pay more than that.

ever try netflix? less than $20 a month and you can watch them all plus 500,000 other movies or tv shows.

ever try netflix? less than $20 a month and you can watch them all plus 500,000 other movies or tv shows.

Oh yea, I am def not new to netflix. But for series I love, I like owning them outright. I also like original copies.

Another guest star revealed

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh yea, I am def not new to netflix. But for series I love, I like owning them outright. I also like original copies.

Try Best Buy or Walmart they have them for real cheap from time to time, but its worth picking the seasons up, you wont regret it :)

In refrence to the Returning Guests
Spoiler Spoiler:

IM SO HYPE FOR SEASON 10!!!!

Back