Action Figure 1/6 VTS - Ghost of Battlefield (Tsushima) - Jin Sakai Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jin as of now is WIP. Like skyler2702 I adjusted the armour plates and I painted the chest armour lines in gold. I also tore up the thing pads netting like in game. I just need to fix the left sleeve to look how it does in game, and re thread the sides of the chest armour. After that get skyler2702 Ghost Mask and he should be done.
20220202_010631.jpg
20220202_010658.jpg

My Jin as of now is WIP. Like skyler2702 I adjusted the armour plates and I painted the chest armour lines in gold. I also tore up the thing pads netting like in game. I just need to fix the left sleeve to look how it does in game, and re thread the sides of the chest armour. After that get skyler2702 Ghost Mask and he should be done.View attachment 559965View attachment 559966

Did you also repaint the black parts??

A little custom stand for my jin

Attachments

• IMG_20220203_133631.jpg
    IMG_20220203_133631.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20220203_133415.jpg
    IMG_20220203_133415.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 53
I adjusted the armour plates

Looks much better! Is it very difficult to make this adjustment? Do you have to drop all the armour plates and then redo the knots one by one? Or is there an easier way to do it?

I just need to fix the left sleeve to look how it does in game

Regarding this detail, how are you going to attach the chain in that shape to the sleeve before adding the rope? Perhaps by attaching the corners of the chain to the sleeve with glue or a sewing stitch? I'm not sure how to do this step.

arm2-1.jpg

Sorry to bother you with these questions, but I still don't have the figure and the modifications you propose seem very interesting, so I would like to do them too when I get it. Thanks for your help!

Looks much better! Is it very difficult to make this adjustment? Do you have to drop all the armour plates and then redo the knots one by one? Or is there an easier way to do it?

Regarding this detail, how are you going to attach the chain in that shape to the sleeve before adding the rope? Perhaps by attaching the corners of the chain to the sleeve with glue or a sewing stitch? I'm not sure how to do this step.

View attachment 562259

Sorry to bother you with these questions, but I still don't have the figure and the modifications you propose seem very interesting, so I would like to do them too when I get it. Thanks for your help!
The armour plates where something you have to adjust as they are sown to this belt/sash it takes time and patience. As for the wrist chain I was going to glue them but I might now sow it on as it is less messy then glue. I'll post updates.

The armour plates where something you have to adjust as they are sown to this belt/sash it takes time and patience. As for the wrist chain I was going to glue them but I might now sow it on as it is less messy then glue. I'll post updates.
Great, I'll be waiting for your updates. Thank you very much!

new nylon thread/cord to re tie the sides of the armour
What color should this thread/cord be? The one that comes with the figure is red, right? In any case, I think this detail would be covered if you use the "dark blue cloth" included with the deluxe version...

View attachment 562259

71EB24A8-0349-40C0-B32B-6093F1050D89.jpeg
😉

I finally broke down an ordered this figure. I was able to find the standard for $260. I played the PS4 version of the game and loved it but basically forgot about it after I sold my PS4. Was able to recently acquire a PS5 from Amazon’s invitation list and started playing the Directors cut and fell in love with the game all over again, that and Horizon Forbidden West. Anyway thank you for this thread and all the customized ideas. Do have a quick question….has anyone made him a quiver for the arrows?? I’d love for him to be full decked out.
Take care - Jase

I finally received Jin Sakai today, put him up next to Sekiro in my 1:6 samurai display space. He's a very confusing figure to put together with all those accessories, and it took quite a bit of fiddling to make him look right (though I'm not going to go nuts on the accuracy, as long as he looks "right" for me it works). The elastic straps on the gauntlets are very very annoying too, but anyway he looks awesome and I finally have a companion for this 1:6 fox I got like a year ago when I preordered Jin!

Img_e6716.jpg

Back