Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3rd, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll wait to see what the real people reviews are like. Black Widow was the first MCU movie I didn't see in the cinema, and I had seen all the previous movies at least by the end of the first week - heck, I even saw Captain Marvel on opening night.

I'll wait to see what the real people reviews are like. Black Widow was the first MCU movie I didn't see in the cinema, and I had seen all the previous movies at least by the end of the first week - heck, I even saw Captain Marvel on opening night.
You didn’t miss much.

The Infinity Saga was not elevated by the BW movie.

You didn’t miss much.

The Infinity Saga was not elevated by the BW movie.
Cheers! I did end up watching it via my friend Jack Sparrow and I agree with your assessment. I won't be adding it to my movie.collection.
i just hope that at least the upcoming Spider-Man and Doctor Strange movies are good.

Yep, I seen all in theater until Black Widow. Never liked the character anyway. Would have went if it was Spidey3 or DS2 though. I'll skip Eternals and Shang Chi. Just don't care.
Cheers! I did end up watching it via my friend Jack Sparrow and I agree with your assessment. I won't be adding it to my movie.collection.
i just hope that at least the upcoming Spider-Man and Doctor Strange movies are good.
I did as well. Big mistake on Disney's part with putting it on D+ day one.

Who is going to go see this in theaters?

Honestly I have no idea what movie will get me back in the theater. Not because I'm scared of covid, but because there isn't any content out there that is even the slightest bit interesting. Maybe the new Ghostbusters movie, just looked and that's in November. But the only things I'm really excited for are the Fett show and The Mandalorian season three.

I am indeed more excited for BOBF, Mando 3 and OW than anything from the MCU including Spiderman 3 and DS2.

Seeing Keaton as Batman again is going to be a mind **** though lol

I have just been watching stuff on Blu Ray. I would rather watch great content on repeat than trash for the first time. Watched Predator the other night, trying to decide whether or not to drop 3k on the Prime 1 lol.

The only movies I've gone to the theater for in the last three years are "revival" showings of classics like AKIRA, Blade Runner, and The Matrix.

The only other exception was Once Upon a Time in Hollywood cause I love Tarantino and make it a priority to see all his movies on the big screen.

I sat through the trailers and just rolled my eyes at all the rubbery CGI heroes fighting the rubbery CGI cartoon bad guys as giant fake rubbery cities crumbled in the background. I would never waste my time with that.

Ironically, the ONLY trailer that looked worth seeing on the big screen was Top Gun 2, which will undoubtedly be a dumb movie, but the fact that it was shot in real fighter jets and on real aircraft carriers immediately made it stand out from the sea of fake CGI nonsense.

(Oh, I also saw Evengelion 3.0 + 1.0 on opening day, cause when will I ever have another chance to see a brand new Evangelion movie on opening day? Probably never!)

The only movies I've gone to the theater for in the last three years are "revival" showings of classics like AKIRA, Blade Runner, and The Matrix.

The only other exception was Once Upon a Time in Hollywood cause I love Tarantino and make it a priority to see all his movies on the big screen.

I sat through the trailers and just rolled my eyes at all the rubbery CGI heroes fighting the rubbery CGI cartoon bad guys as giant fake rubbery cities crumbled in the background. I would never waste my time with that.

Ironically, the ONLY trailer that looked worth seeing on the big screen was Top Gun 2, which will undoubtedly be a dumb movie, but the fact that it was shot in real fighter jets and on real aircraft carriers immediately made it stand out from the sea of fake CGI nonsense.

(Oh, I also saw Evengelion 3.0 + 1.0 on opening day, cause when will I ever have another chance to see a brand new Evangelion movie on opening day? Probably never!)

I hear they are reshooting Top Gun and making Kelly McGillis the lead because she "has the look they are going for" nowadays.

She looks like she could kick the living **** out of Battinson, that's for damn sure!

I feel like they wrapped that film 5 years ago....

I'm sure it's been some time. I hope Kilmer still has a cameo, even if he's sickly and can't talk. Hell, no rules saying Iceman couldn't have gotten throat cancer too.

I believe I read McGinnis was NOT offered a chance to cameo.

Back