Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3rd, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Morris! The mysterious creature, based on a Dijiang from Chinese culture, has been spotted as a toy, but this promo shot reveals what he'll look like in the movie itself."
E7zW7YGXoAUVv2X

This movie is gonna bomb so hard in terms of box office numbers.
People bring up the gotg. But IMO the mcu was growing and expanding and you kinda knew those characters abd they were somewhat colorful. This dude looks like a rejected mortal kombat character in a marvel film and no one knows who the hell he is. He looks generic as all hell.

Everything about this film feels like a B-Movie Bargain Bin DVD. Even Hudlin Panther had more going for it. I doubt I'll even fast-forward through it. Phase 4 is really bland and boring thus far. Let's hope Raimi saves it with DS2.

Crappy Shang-Chi costume. Mandarin but not Mandarin. Rings but not those rings. No one talks about Shang-Chi trailer except for Wong and Abomination. Bad CGI bus fight. Flying Ass Morris. Yeah...can't wait.

Crappy Shang-Chi costume. Mandarin but not Mandarin. Rings but not those rings. No one talks about Shang-Chi trailer except for Wong and Abomination. Bad CGI bus fight. Flying Ass Morris. Yeah...can't wait.
There's even less excitement about The Eternals

There's even less excitement about The Eternals
Both seem to have low buzz right now. Everyone is clamouring for a SM: NWH trailer before this stuff. Sucks cause I thought an all Asian MCU movie, but the material just isn't there for me.

Both seem to have low buzz right now. Everyone is clamouring for a SM: NWH trailer before this stuff. Sucks cause I thought an all Asian MCU movie, but the material just isn't there for me.
Yeah, neither movie looks anything like the comic, but I hope for the best, but expect the worst.

I’ll see it opening night but i’m not expecting much.

Hopefully it’s better than BW which shouldn’t be too difficult as long as it brings quality Kung Fu action.

Back