Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3rd, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides being Marvel and something new in theaters, is there really anything in the trailers that you have seen that make you want to go see this movie?

Being a phase 4 Marvel movie makes me want to see it less. I have zero motivation to see this. I would watch it but someone would have to pay me for my time.

Here we go with the first screening reviews..

best martial arts since the raid

blows away BW

great mythical kung fu set pieces.

Incredible!

Phenomenal

MCU action like never before

One of Marvel’s best movies! Lol but yes that was said.

Sorry but I don’t buy it

Last edited:

blows away BW

Incredible!

Sorry but I don’t buy it
Of course reviews will say that. I feel like these reviews are more so to stay in good graces with an inner circle than actually reviewing the movie on its own grounds. Cause this looks nothing new from what’s been done before. Just a king fu movie with a high budget

blows away BW

Incredible!

Phenomenal

MCU action like never before

Sorry but I don’t buy it
Disney bought them.
Of course reviews will say that. I feel like these reviews are more so to stay in good graces with an inner circle than actually reviewing the movie on its own grounds. Cause this looks nothing new from what’s been done before. Just a king fu movie with a high budget
You got it. Can't do future interviews when the studio doesn't like you.

Of course the reviewers who were invited by Disney to attend the premiere will give it glowing reviews. They want to be able to continue to being invited to the premiers...

:lol

And what the hell is The Raid? I love martial Arts movies and I've never even heard of that?? :dunno

Of course the reviewers who were invited by Disney to attend the premiere will give it glowing reviews. They want to be able to continue to being invited to the premiers...

:lol

And what the hell is The Raid? I love martial Arts movies and I've never even heard of that?? :dunno
Definitely recommend watching The Raid if you like martial arts movies.

Iko Uwais does the most insane **** in both films...where is my figure of Rama?!

Gareth Evans the writer director crafted some jawdropping action scenes in both films.

I have to say, we're nothing here if not consistent. Despite being starved for theatrical releases in the past 18 months, we're still rushing to write two hour films' obituaries based on 2 minutes of available footage. :lol
tumblr_ptof15Pw0u1uezmbko2_540.gif

This is what I think happened between Simu and Chapek.

I think it was an orchestrated drama set up by Disney to get press right before the premiere.

Fake marketing drama.

Back