Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3rd, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
20210419_141226.jpg

Last edited:
That house of flying daggers/hero stuff looked freaking amazing and that villain with the white mask is super cool looking and I love the muffled rain sound!

But but but....

WE MAKE A GOOD TEAM made me cringe hard lol

Can someone please give Zack Snyder an MCU movie already

Last edited:
Main star doesn't seem to have much charisma but otherwise that looked freaking awesome!

They had me at Tony Leung. :rock

Yep last line was super cringy, lol.

Looks pretty generic. The Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon part looked really good, though, hopefully it's more of that than the sterile action and cringe jokes.

Main star doesn't seem to have much charisma but otherwise that looked freaking awesome!

They had me at Tony Leung. :rock

Yep last line was super cringy, lol.

I loved TL framed with the rings behind him.

I’m up for a modern mystical kung fu movie :rock

I just hope Shang doesn’t own a boat that needs repairing.

Last edited:

I?m up for a modern mystical kung fu movie :rock

I just hope Shang doesn?t own a boat that needs to be fixed.

No, but he does completely restore an old Datsun 240Z. Shouldn't take up too much screen time...

Screenshot_2021-04-19 Datsun 240Z.jpeg

But seriously, this does look fun. And I'm still thinking the Power Broker is either his dad or has ties to him. Seems like a good way to stoke interest in this movie...

Is it racist if the first main Asian MCU hero is proficient at Kung Fu?

This looks so...bland. Even what I seen of the Mandarin looked bland. Outfit looks like from The Eternals. Looks like he has some Neverending Story luckdragons fighting with him, wtf?

I'm sure the fight sequences will be good, but the world building I see here is nothing to write home about.

I?m up for a modern mystical kung fu movie :rock

I just hope Shang doesn?t own a boat that needs repairing.

:lol :lol

Second half of the movie will be Ben Kingsley complaining that the world isn't ready for a white Mandarin since he did what he was told and then sent to jail, lol.

Marvel digging into the B-List barrel of characters doesn't bode well for this Phase. I like Shang-Chi and applaud pulling characters like him into the fray, just not sure if it's enough to give more power to the Marvel train (it's going to take a miracle to get me interested in the Eternals and Fantastic 4). Damn lucky they have the X-Men & Mutants on the way. I still say we've already seen the best from MCU (the Infinity Saga).

Going to have to get Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher & Elektra (Blade helps) in quickly to really pique my interested moving forward.

No, but he does completely restore an old Datsun 240Z. Shouldn't take up too much screen time...

View attachment 511320

But seriously, this does look fun. And I'm still thinking the Power Broker is either his dad or has ties to him. Seems like a good way to stoke interest in this movie...

5510A75C-ADB5-4DFF-83FA-A0210792BC62.jpeg

:lol :lol

Second half of the movie will be Ben Kingsley complaining that the world isn't ready for a white Mandarin since he did what he was told and then sent to jail, lol.

Holy crap lol

Vaccine Guilt :rotfl

Do all the outfit have to look like they are made of sneaker material?

I'm sorry, this just looks terrible. Disney screaming 'we want Chinese market' at all costs. Awkwafina is like the Asian female Kevin Hart.

That said, I can see how people raised on Wandavision and Falcon and Winter Soldier would think this looks awesome.

Last edited:
Do all the outfit have to look like they are made of sneaker material?

:rotfl

They probably do this just for Hot Toys to make complex figure outfits more easily that deteriorate quickly in action poses so you're forced to buy the 2.0 and/or reissue versions. $$$

Back