Hot Toys Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - Shang Chi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more pics!
09FEEB7A-FC83-4DFC-A21A-5E5BD7EAAEC7.jpeg

5F39D5B0-8B03-4867-BB40-EBA004696B30.jpeg

A90CBC62-C9B4-401B-B379-BA2E8A9D9696.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got mine in and the forearms are a pain in the ass to take out! I actually haven't swapped mine with the rings look and I don't want to damage the figure so if anyone can share a technique or method, that would be great!

View attachment 624694

Gosh darn great photos!! :clap:clap:clap

Looks good! Never saw the movie and never will, but if I see it discounted on sideshow I’ll probably pick this up.

He really needs to be posed with the power effects otherwise he looks like some random guy you bump into on the street with that outfit.

I think it's a solid sculpt, he just looks really bored. Like maybe he was watching this movie or something.
He really needs to be posed with the power effects otherwise he looks like some random guy you bump into on the street with that outfit.
I think it's the combination of those two things that is what's challenging about this figure; the wardrobe barely passes as something beyond street clothes so he needs the effect pieces to be visually interesting, but his facial expression doesn't look like a guy throwing fireballs. Probably would have benefited from rolling eyes.

1677181791012.png

Yeah the bored and disinterested expression is what is really killing this figure. The outfit I think is cool enough when the figure is posed right (and this is one of the few times I think the effects pieces actually work well), but without a more intense expression to go with it none of it works.

HT's decision on whether to have a neck seam or not is baffling.

The neck seam here looks like a third party piece, it's not even flush. I really don't see why they didn't go with a sculpted neck when you can't see the joint near the clavicle. The minimal articulation is not worth the trade off.

HT's decision on whether to have a neck seam or not is baffling.

The neck seam here looks like a third party piece, it's not even flush. I really don't see why they didn't go with a sculpted neck when you can't see the joint near the clavicle. The minimal articulation is not worth the trade off.
Yeah it really stood out to me in the review videos too. Seems to be a very large gap between the head and neck that could have been made less obvious if the seam followed the hairline.

Back