1/6 Hot Toys - Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - Wenwu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look exactly the same (totally not a racist comment) :lol

278009586_504601734677977_892583433266706182_n.jpg

Most western audiences probably aren't familiar with Tony Leung, but this went from 95% to 99.9%.

It's baffling that they show stuff like this and think Peacemaker and rereleasing 10 year old figs is okay.

Last edited:
The new sculpt and expression is definitively Tony Leung. Any one of his fans would vastly prefer the new sculpt.

There is clear difference in his face shape, especially the details around his lower mouth. The eyes and brows are MUCH more like Tony now, and not generic HT angry stare.

I feel like if this was Stark or Cap, people would notice the subtle differences that greatly improve the likeness.

Last edited:
Sculpt is definitely Tony Leung, but not Tony Leung as Wenwu the Warlord - if that makes sense. It will make any action poses with him look super weird.

It will make any action poses with him look super weird.
Exactly this. I'm assuming people will pair this with Shang Chi and possibly do that ring battle scene.

Shang: "Let's go dad!"
Wen Wu: "I need to be changed, son. I went in my pants..."

Kinda unhappy about the expression. I don’t know the actor and I didn’t like the movie that much but I liked his character.
His expression is just an old man now… guess we’ll see how it actually turns out

It's an issue for me because just about all the accessories he, and Shang-Chi, come with are meant for action poses. If you want the figure in a museum pose as good guy Wenwu this looks great. If you want Warlord Wenwu in some cool action poses then it's not so great.

Back