1/6 Hot Toys - Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - Wenwu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an issue for me because just about all the accessories he, and Shang-Chi, come with are meant for action poses. If you want the figure in a museum pose as good guy Wenwu this looks great. If you want Warlord Wenwu in some cool action poses then it's not so great.
Thats a good point. I didnt think about that.

Great looking figure but makes me wish this was:

A407AFC3-F05E-49C0-B4B0-4CA9B62E29E3.jpeg

It's an issue for me because just about all the accessories he, and Shang-Chi, come with are meant for action poses. If you want the figure in a museum pose as good guy Wenwu this looks great. If you want Warlord Wenwu in some cool action poses then it's not so great.
People like you must have eyes that are super human. I see my figures everyday on display and I never notice where the eyes are pointing to. I am assuming 99% of people are the same once the figures are put on display in the case.

People like you must have eyes that are super human. I see my figures everyday on display and I never notice where the eyes are pointing to. I am assuming 99% of people are the same once the figures are put on display in the case.

Some people like to take a closer look at their figures. Why am I paying $250-$300 for a figure, if I am just putting it in a display case and looking at it from 10 feet away? Might as well just buy some cheaper third party crap. And how close do you even need to be to see details/emotion in a sculpt? I'm not wearing my glasses right now and sitting about 10 feet away from my Storm Toys Tony Jaa figure and can clearly see the difference in the action sculpt and neutral sculpt.

As someone who's watched Tony Leung's stuff since childhood, the new sculpt is way more accurate than the old one, although the expression does kill it. The new sculpt looks like Tony Leung on any given day, Wen-Wu needs a much sterner expression.

Back