Robocop 12" Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indiana Fett said:
Pretty good pre-order deal on these figures over at Alter-Ego Comics. Best deals I've seen so far.

Robocop (regularly $129) Now 15% off - $109.64

ED-209 (regularly $195) Now 15% off - $165.75

https://secure210.finestshops.net/~alterego/store/customer/home.php?cat=162

:joy

Thanks IF, looks like AE is the place to go. With CA taxes, SSC prices simply don't work for me and their price points are completely unforgiving.

You just saved me like $90 ($50 off SSC price and $40 CA tax)

Thanks bro

Last edited:
pjam said:
Thanks IF, looks like AE is the place to go. With CA taxes, SSC prices simply don't work for me and their price points are completely unforgiving.

You just saved me like $90 ($50 off SSC price and $40 CA tax)

Thanks bro

Nice pjam, glad I could help out!

:chew

I wonder where Marc is getting his stock from? Thought these were supplied direct from Sideshow. Can we have a hugely insane discount war right now please?

Ordered mine from Dark Shadow Collectibles, same prices as above. Yay!! AND I get to pick them up in person when they arrive!

Thanks, Adam!! :D :chew

From AE

Hi,

We don't charge your card until your order is in stock and ready to ship.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Marc Bowker
www.AlterEgoComics.com
115 N. Elizabeth St.
Lima, OH 45801
419-224-6700

Last edited:
Darkshadowcollectibles said:
We are waiting for SS to get back to us on selling them.
They look very cool so I hope we can.
It's great that these are available from the board dealers. Thanks for the heads up Migwit. I wonder if any will become available to the distributors internationally also. If there are any left.

After ordering the 2 predators, I hadnt any choice left, I ordered Robocop and ed-209 also...they look so good.....

Shaihulud said:
After ordering the 2 predators, I hadnt any choice left, I ordered Robocop and ed-209 also...they look so good.....

Gotta have 'em Shai, just got to have these. A highly detailed, poseable 14" Ed 209, are you kidding me? This is a dream come true.

pjam said:
Gotta have 'em Shai, just got to have these. A highly detailed, poseable 14" Ed 209, are you kidding me? This is a dream come true.

Totally pjam...There's NO WAY I ever would have expected something this great! I have wanted a HUGE, ACCURATE ED-209 replica since first seeing the movie back in 1987!!! I'm STOKED!!!

:)

These are gonna be insane! Anyone who misses out on these will be kicking themselves.

creecher said:
It's great that these are available from the board dealers. Thanks for the heads up Migwit. I wonder if any will become available to the distributors internationally also. If there are any left.

It would be very welcome to see them cheaper at a international dealer. I wouldn't mind saving some $! What are the chances of SSC reducing the prices on these two figures?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
It would be very welcome to see them cheaper at a international dealer. I wouldn't mind saving some $! What are the chances of SSC reducing the prices on these two figures?

Mmmm, not sure that's something anyone can count on, especially since they seem to be selling well according to SS' "Top Ten" (#2 and 3 at the moment). My guess is that maybe after they're released there will be some chances to get them from EvilBay, but who knows if there will be a discount or not. :dance

Packaging looks great. but still I am not interested to buy one more Robocop.
I have the BD Mcfarlane 12" and I am quite happy with that. No need to spend 150 $ + 80 $ shipment to Turkey for another robo whether it is hot toy or not.

Migwit said:
Mmmm, not sure that's something anyone can count on, especially since they seem to be selling well according to SS' "Top Ten" (#2 and 3 at the moment). My guess is that maybe after they're released there will be some chances to get them from EvilBay, but who knows if there will be a discount or not. :dance

I've had my share of the EvilBay... thanks, but no thanks! I rather pay a couple of $$ more, just to be sure that I get what I ordered. Still, these figures are quite pricy, aren't they? Makes you wonder how other trusted retailers manage to sell them for less.

I also have the McFarlane BD Robocop, but am still getting these HT figures. There's a lot more detail to the HT figures. The McFarlane is a great "sit and look" figure, but it has limited poseability. I do love the base it's on, and appreciate all its details. But I see the HT version as 'the same only different', if that makes sense. :lol

The prices aren't cheap for the HT versions, that's for sure. I have only seen pictures posted by other board members, so can't vouch for whether or not I'll think they're worth the price, but every indication is that these will be spectacular. And I'm all OVER "spectacular"! :google :D

Back