Robocop 12" Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pizza

Super Freak
Reaction score
12 inches ROBOCOP
poseable model kit

# True to 1:6 th scale
# Stands 12 inches tall
# Highly Detailed and fully poseable model kit
# Highlights: real like holster and pistol inside right leg
# Extra exchangeable hands available
# Simple assembly required
# Each model kit comes with figure display stand featuring ROBOCOP logo

robo17sh.jpg
robo29ps.jpg

robo44bh.jpg
robo72bh.jpg

robo34yq.jpg
robo61xi.jpg

robo94uc.jpg
robo57de.jpg

robo83px.jpg
robo100lf.jpg

Saw this, hope SSC distributes these because the price point and shipping charges from HK are a turnoff

ps Hot Toys is also putting out a sixth scale ED-209! (Robot figure)

Most impressive! My agent better get moving or I don't know how I can justify too many Hot Toys. The Preds were easy to sign up for as I've always been a big fan (of the original movies and the early Dark Horse stuff -- not AvP) but Robocop and ED-209...

Looks pretty cool! They did a really nice Weller lower face, and they kept the leg holster! I too hope that SSC distributes this one.. A lower price would be nice... :cool:

Looks really good,I'M PRETTY MUCH SURE SIDESHOW WILL DISTRIBUTE THEM SOMETIMES...

I have held the Robocop in my very own hands, and he is a thing of beauty. The working thigh holster is engineering bliss - very nicely done. I believe there are Weller likeness issues that prevent a fully removable helmet, but I could be wrong.
You may not want to rush to pre-order these from the usual Asian importers...:naughty

Sideshow Brant said:
You may not want to rush to pre-order these from the usual Asian importers...:naughty

:naughty Understood... [wink, wink, say no more -- say no more!]

That better not be another April Fools' joke, btw, coz that would just be cruel. LOL

Sideshow Brant said:
I have held the Robocop in my very own hands, and he is a thing of beauty. The working thigh holster is engineering bliss - very nicely done. I believe there are Weller likeness issues that prevent a fully removable helmet, but I could be wrong.

Yes, Brant. YES!!!!!

I can wait (til SDCC?) whatever, whenever, I can wait. While we're at it will we be receiving any winks on not rushing Asian pre-orders for Hot Toys

Batman Begins
Superman Returns

wink wink

Last edited:
Unfreaking believable! I heard Robo was coming but had no idea they'd do Ed-209! I'm going to have to start saving now if I'm going to afford all these amazing figures!
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

What is great about Hot toys is that they are really more affordable than Medicom and the sculpt and quality are equal if not better....

Back