Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody know what glue to use to glue the circular pieces into rainmans shoes? at the moment mine are not glued

Well I sure hope Josh can do so!

Not sure yet, not sure where to track it?

try this one: track-trace.com

does anybody know what glue to use to glue the circular pieces into rainmans shoes? at the moment mine are not glued

I think you should contact zuno manji.

wouldnt want anything wrong to happen to your set, would you.

how do you track the packages? is it by way bill number? what company does rainman ship with...?

Just got mine and in all honesty... I'm not pleased.

I had to drill a hole in the chest piece because the neck hole was closed.
How do I attach the shoes to the feet? There's no hole for the foot joint.
There seems to be some kind of stitching error with my jacket, as the arms keep ending up inside the lining of it.

:monkey2

There seems to be some kind of stitching error with my jacket, as the arms keep ending up inside the lining of it.

What do you mean dude you had to drill a hole in the chest piece?

You need to take out the circular sections from your ht foot and push the ball joint into that then you just simply put that in the shoe, does that make sense?

Dont know about the jacket mate mine seemed fine and went straight through no problems, can you possibly take some pics? of the problems your having

What do you mean dude you had to drill a hole in the chest piece?

You need to take out the circular sections from your ht foot and push the ball joint into that then you just simply put that in the shoe, does that make sense?

Dont know about the jacket mate mine seemed fine and went straight through no problems, can you possibly take some pics? of the problems your having

I fixed them all now.

By drilling a hole I mean, the one where the thread goes, y'know?

I took apart my Nurse Joker shoes and put those there now, seems to fit pretty good.

Made little holes in my jacket (on the inside obviously) and it's now on pretty good, only the sleeves look a bit weird on the wrists.

Will take pics when my battery finishes charging.

good good mate well done, cant wait to see your pics :D

I fixed them all now.

By drilling a hole I mean, the one where the thread goes, y'know?

I took apart my Nurse Joker shoes and put those there now, seems to fit pretty good.

Made little holes in my jacket (on the inside obviously) and it's now on pretty good, only the sleeves look a bit weird on the wrists.

Will take pics when my battery finishes charging.

damn, seriously?

Looks good manji, but mine came with some faults, the right arm of the jacket the leather has cracked, his right eye is all blurry and his shirt has some bad stiching.

Looks good manji, but mine came with some faults, the right arm of the jacket the leather has cracked, his right eye is all blurry and his shirt has some bad stiching.

You guys are making me worried now :banghead

sorry to hear that buddy, surely you could ask zuno to get them fixed or something?

Did you buy a full figure or the HS/Clothing set? Either way I'd say it's unacceptable and would contact zuno.

I am so sorry to hear this matey! That is so disappointing when you have waited and got so excited over this!

What do you mean his right eye is blurry mate?

I wasnt going to say anything as i didnt want to panic anybody and although my figure is absolutely perfect for some reason my painted head was popped inside a bag then bubble wrapped. I also ordered 2 unpainted sculpts which were just placed into the bag and no bubble wrap. This has resulted in both sculpts having broken hair tips on both sculpts which again i was pretty disappointed about

Back