Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No bud, I only bought the clothing set and two unpainted heads.

Am going to get Josh to paint one, but I now regret not getting a DF Stuio one, so would like to get ahold of one if I can and like the look of it.

Looking forward to seeing the set and what shirt I get, but unfortunately mine has not shipped yet as Rainman is having trouble shipping to my island.

why mate?

I thought there was quite a few of those head + clothing set after all of us got em? even manji cancelled one at a later date due to some error right?

I think rainman is going to offer the painted head and unpainted head again soon like he always does with the gunmen series, so I think you could still get one at a later date.

Btw, I thought you are in the UK? but like what everyone's been saying, I'll help you out if you need my help of re shipping these for you if you ever need my help mate, just lemme know :duff

I'm thinking Norton will come with what Valuable accessories ,the price should be same as Pitt ~ anY idea?

EC was suggesting that rainman give us 2 headsculpts; normal and another one with the bullet wound on his cheeks, like at the end of the scene.

I think it works both ways.... people who did buy this should be allow to critque the final piece with valid dislikes..... say for instance the shirt...

other guys who didn't buy who insist on slamming the likeness of the headsculpt should just keep it to themselves.

:lecture agreed.

I think the main problem here is that rainman set the bar so incredibly high with his three gunmen figures. Not to say his tyler isn't a beautiful figure, but, it is slightly under par compared to his past work in my opinion. that said, I defy anyone who says any other 1/6 customizer could do a better job.

:lecture :lecture couldnt agree more.

I think the main problem here is that rainman set the bar so incredibly high with his three gunmen figures. Not to say his tyler isn't a beautiful figure, but, it is slightly under par compared to his past work in my opinion. that said, I defy anyone who says any other 1/6 customizer could do a better job.

And the gunmen had more clothing, gunbelts, metal bullets, guns, and spurs. They just look a bit heavier with more stuff. The sunglasses would've helped on that count.

So what could the other figures come with?

Norton: sweat stained gray tshirt, khaki pants, boxer shorts, navy blue trench coat, socks, shoes, gun, folders w/ papers. secret item: Alternate head battle damaged sculpt with bullet wound.

Tyler 2: orange mesh shirt, red pants, fur coat, Gucci shoes, green ring, sunglasses, cigarette, new chest. secret item: the bomb

Marla: sunglasses, star ring, fur coat, black dress, gray sweater, shoes, cigarette, purse. secret item: black hat

I agree EC. If he could just give the red shades and send them out as a bonus for those who purchase the sets at a later date, that'd be sweet!

Also, if I may add to the norton list you just compile, he also should include the leg sleeves, to cover those joints up, for displaying him with those boxers.

Mailman just arrived aaaaand... nothing.

Maybe tomorrow.

The tracking site still has "Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner" on it, too.

I cant wait for this:

vlcsnap2009112020h30m28.png

I think hes the only one that we have yet to see proto of from the upcoming 3 characters.

why mate?

I thought there was quite a few of those head + clothing set after all of us got em? even manji cancelled one at a later date due to some error right?

I think rainman is going to offer the painted head and unpainted head again soon like he always does with the gunmen series, so I think you could still get one at a later date.

Btw, I thought you are in the UK? but like what everyone's been saying, I'll help you out if you need my help of re shipping these for you if you ever need my help mate, just lemme know :duff

Thanks for the kind offer as well mate. Some real nice folk round here. :rock

Just decided against it, hope he does offer again at some point. Forgot he did that sometimes so thanks for reminding me.

I am 'technically' UK, but not mainland. Live on Guernsey, one of the Channel Islands inbetween France and England. :D

Mine came at lunch :chew:chew:chew

Just spent the last hour with my mate piecing him together!

Will have pics up in 5-10 mins!

This is one awesome awesome figure! Pics dont do it justice!

Thank you so much Rainman its perfect :D

Mine came at lunch :chew:chew:chew

Just spent the last hour with my mate piecing him together!

Will have pics up in 5-10 mins!

This is one awesome awesome figure! Pics dont do it justice!

Thank you so much Rainman its perfect :D

Congrats, amigo.

no prob, snake :rock

congrats manji! finally, a decent pic of the studio DF tyler :rock

Cheers matey! The paint job is perfect! It looks no different to Rainmans to me. I adore the paint job as i will always say pics dont do the head and figure justice you really have to see it in hand!

Bet you hate my shirt dont you :lol

actually, your shirt looks pretty decent manji :lol please excuse my previous statement, as I'm into fashion and clothes as much as I'm into 1/6th, so my remarks can be quite harsh :eek:

but I do notice that the studio DF paint can be a bit shiny compared to rainman' paintjob.

nevertheless congrats manji :duff

actually, your shirt looks pretty decent manji :lol please excuse my previous statement, as I'm into fashion and clothes as much as I'm into 1/6th, so my remarks can be quite harsh :eek:

but I do notice that the studio DF paint can be a bit shiny compared to rainman' paintjob.

nevertheless congrats manji :duff

Cheers mate i like a :lol

It really isnt shiny at all in hand, actually quite to opposite! Any DF Studio owners will be really really pleased i am sure nothing at all to worry about and plenty to get excited about :D

Oh and in my opinion as i sit here and look at Tyler in front of me the Narrow TT is absolutely perfect!

Back