Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats good news manji!

I think mines gonna be here at least wednesday :monkey2

and to think that I was the first one to post that I got the email from rainman, I thought I was gonna be the first one to get it, while magnus on the other hand, didnt even get an email and he got his first. The irony :duh
:lol

I couldnt bring myself to undress DX joker. I think mr tony stark will have to go back to the storeroom :lol

on second thought, maybe the cop joker :D

Tyler > Joker.

Gave Joker a regular TT body, I undressed Nurse Joker and put him back in his box and used that body.

Still need a nameless stand though, all I have is the Bank Robber one. Bank Robber Tyler?

Tyler > Joker.

Gave Joker a regular TT body, I undressed Nurse Joker and put him back in his box and used that body.

Still need a nameless stand though, all I have is the Bank Robber one. Bank Robber Tyler?

true, but

DX joker > cop joker

just get a generic stand from ebay, there are plentiful.

Thats good news manji!

I think mines gonna be here at least wednesday :monkey2

and to think that I was the first one to post that I got the email from rainman, I thought I was gonna be the first one to get it, while magnus on the other hand, didnt even get an email and he got his first. The irony :duh

Yeah Hydeous! Funny that how that worked out huh??? I was more surprised than you when my wife told me I had a package. :D

Congrats Manji!!! The studio DF Paintjob looks great!!!
WELCOME TO FIGHT CLUB!!!!!:banana

Yeah Hydeous! Funny that how that worked out huh??? I was more surprised than you when my wife told me I had a package. :D

Congrats Manji!!! The studio DF Paintjob looks great!!!
WELCOME TO FIGHT CLUB!!!!!:banana

Thanks matey! The studio df paint job is great i adore it!!!

Should it be welcome to Rainman's Fight Club :lol

Thanks matey, they are not the best pics but i think they give you the vague idea as to how cool this figure really is!

Got him in my detolf now with soap and certificate just looks mint i cant stop looking at it :D

Thanks matey, they are not the best pics but i think they give you the vague idea as to how cool this figure really is!

Got him in my detolf now with soap and certificate just looks mint i cant stop looking at it :D

Is it numbered? Which one do you have?

The way it looks, mine will be here wednesday at least, but thursday or friday is more likely.

Is it numbered? Which one do you have?

The way it looks, mine will be here wednesday at least, but thursday or friday is more likely.

Yeah i got number 4 out of 15 matey which i am happy with :D

Thanks man!!!!

Will be an agonising wait for it to arrive, then an agonising wait to get the head painted! :monkey1

It will be an agonising wait dude, i was so excited! Has it left Korea yet?

Will Josh not sort you out with getting him a head, and i mean by that will you not get a quick turn around from him?

Back