Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was going to say the exact same, your shirt looks killer nine but you definately have sleeve problems which Zuno will definately take care of for you

Im sure zuno will help us out, so no need to be trippin there, nine.

But yeah, I agree that rainman need to pack and QC these better. If theres anything that I hate, its returning and waiting for the replacement part, as with my past issues with HT.

I do hope that this will be the last problem that we hear from fellow members here. :peace

Last edited:
after seeing your pics, I think I agree that your sleeves are screwed, nine. As breakersrevange has said, you need to email zuno and let him know asap to get it fixed.

on another note, I like your shirt, nine. Looks like davincisiman's. and the painting of studio DF on your pics look good.

I'm thinking I'll just leave it as it is, I'm good like this, however things like these shouldn't happen IMO.

I have to agree I like the shirt pattern a lot. So colorful.

I'm thinking I'll just leave it as it is, I'm good like this, however things like these shouldn't happen IMO.

I think you shouldnt just accept it mate, it needs to be right and it will be put right at no cost to you

I'd contact zuno if I were you. since those sleeves look really ugly, bunched up and stacked like that.

in about 12 hours, give or take :eek:

I'll post pics up, no doubt. Unless I have an urgent meeting that is, but nothing on my schedule so far.

Sweet, can't wait to see 'em.

Having Tyler displayed now with only his shirt, and it doesn't look that bad. :lol

I wonder if I'll have to send the error jacket back or not?

Nine, just explain to your mom that in this community sometimes errors happen, they are infact Customs, plus i'm sure it will set in ease with her once she knows rainman will replace everything for you with no charge to you guys. Accidents happen.

Chris

Hey Chris

You still want to paint my unpainted Tyler head? I have it here ready and waiting

I apologize for quoting this again so soon, but this figure deserves a better class of pics, and I'm gonna give it to em :chew

awesome pics rainman :rock

rainman_fighter_001.jpg

rainman_fighter_002.jpg

Hi all,

I received mine yesterday... :lol
It is really awesome.
I love it... :banana

Thanks Rainman... :D

Back