Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, is the pants supposed to be really baggy or not?

well my tyler is on a hot toys narrowed shoulder and the pants fit fine, they are a little loose but nothing major not that i would think they looked wrong at all they look perfect to me

well my tyler is on a hot toys narrowed shoulder and the pants fit fine, they are a little loose but nothing major not that i would think they looked wrong at all they look perfect to me

Mine seem a little baggy. Might just be me though.

No ____, sorry to hear that manji.

Well, mine is on its way from the PO, so I guess I can post some pics up soon. But I'm not liking the feedback I'm getting do far from joker, nine and you, manji.

I hope mine doesn't have any problem, as I'd hate getting a replacement etc and troubling both zuno and rainman.

Post up some pics of the damage if you can guys, so that I know what I'm dealing with here. Cheers :duff

here are two pics i have just taken, disappointed as completely avoidable if they had also been bubble wrapped

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

My mom just had a go at me when she took a closer look on the figure. :monkey2

I don't think Rainman will get any more orders from me, no.

Sculpt and stuff is great, but there are so many errors and problems coming above water.

My mom just had a go at me when she took a closer look on the figure. :monkey2

I don't think Rainman will get any more orders from me, no.

Sculpt and stuff is great, but there are so many errors and problems coming above water.

**** man you seem really disappointed, what seems to be the problem(s)?

What did your mom say then

**** man you seem really disappointed, what seems to be the problem(s)?

What did your mom say then

I personally don't have any problems that cannot be fixed, but both of the arms of the jacket had errors. For a 350USD product, this is not really what you'd expect.

I see your unpainted heads broke, I see someone has a crack in the jacket, and an error in the shirt.

Such errors can't be made with such an expensive piece.

Accurate? Yes, but the quality isn't what I personally expected at this price range.

She said this:

You paid all of your money for something that has errors? What the hell is wrong with you, Tommy? You need to learn twice before buying! If this ever happens again you won't be buying stuff online anymore.

AKA the usual mother-crap.

My first custom, and most likely my last, too. I won't risk this again.

here are two pics i have just taken, disappointed as completely avoidable if they had also been bubble wrapped

that sucks man, but I think zuno can fix them up for you? let us know how that goes, manji.

I personally don't have any problems that cannot be fixed, but both of the arms of the jacket had errors. For a 350USD product, this is not really what you'd expect.

I see your unpainted heads broke, I see someone has a crack in the jacket, and an error in the shirt.

Such errors can't be made with such an expensive piece.

Accurate? Yes, but the quality isn't what I personally expected at this price range.

She said this:

You paid all of your money for something that has errors? What the hell is wrong with you, Tommy? You need to learn twice before buying! If this ever happens again you won't be buying stuff online anymore.

AKA the usual mother-crap.

My first custom, and most likely my last, too. I won't risk this again.

whats wrong with yours mate? I thought there was nothing wrong with yours? what sleeve?

and I thought you said that the shirt was totally fine, just yesterday.

whats wrong with yours mate? I thought there was nothing wrong with yours? what sleeve?

and I thought you said that the shirt was totally fine, just yesterday.

Both sleeves of the jacket, had to cut a hole inside them so he could actually wear it.

I also had some trouble putting the screws in place as they didn't fit well with mine.

With my shirt is nothing wrong, but someone has an error in the stitching.

that sucks man, but I think zuno can fix them up for you? let us know how that goes, manji.

To be honest mate it does not entirely worry me, a good painter can easily fix this just something maybe to consider in the future is what i am more after showing with this. All heads no matter if they are painted or unpainted should be bubble wrapped

Both sleeves of the jacket, had to cut a hole inside them so he could actually wear it.

I also had some trouble putting the screws in place as they didn't fit well with mine.

With my shirt is nothing wrong, but someone has an error in the stitching.

sorry, but I dont get you. I mean, if someone has a error in stitching, while yours doesnt, why do you need to feel you are being lied to with an obsolete product?

thats like saying that HT is a lousy company and that I no longer wanna buy it, because someone else's DX batman got a crack on the suit, even though theres nothing wrong with mine.

Im sorry but I think that was uncalled for. Just yesterday you were defending rainman, but right now, it seems like you are discrediting him even though theres nothing wrong with your tyler v1.

I agree that its a bit disappointing to hear some comments of cracking leather jacket, etc, and they can certainly do with a better quality control and packing, but zuno and rainman had promised to fix it, if theres any fault. So as long as they are keeping their word, I dont think theres any problem at all.

sorry, but I dont get you. I mean, if someone has a error in stitching, while yours doesnt, why do you need to feel you are being lied to with an obsolete product?

thats like saying that HT is a lousy company and that I no longer wanna but it, because someone else's DX batman got a crack on the suit, even though theres nothing wrong with mine.

Im sorry but I think that was uncalled for. Just yesterday you were defending rainman, but right now, it seems like you are discrediting him even though theres nothing wrong with your tyler v1.

We're not talking Hot Toys here, so don't bother bringing them up, you can't compare Rainman with Hot Toys.

I mean, how come I had to cut the inner lining of my jacket for my figure to wear it?

These figures cost 150 bucks more than the usual Hot Toys figure, so I expected it to not have errors like the ones mentioned in this very topic.

Here some cell phone pics as I can't find the USB cable for my digital camera:

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

Think u need to contact Zuno, no point b i t ching at each other.

Sure Zuno will be able to help.

Your absolutely right matey, Zuno is a great guy and anybody with problems that they cant overlook then if they were to put it to Zuno i am sure it will be resolved just means a bit more waiting i know :(

after seeing your pics, I think I agree that your sleeves are screwed, nine. As breakersrevange has said, you need to email zuno and let him know asap to get it fixed.

on another note, I like your shirt, nine. Looks like davincisiman's. and the painting of studio DF on your pics look good.

What a disaster it seem this venture has become! I got the full figure set and there is an encasing the size of the figure (no loose heads in plastic bags) Im sure mine will make it OK, but Im now afraid to undress him and put the robe on if there is indeed risk of the jacket cracking.

ooooh boy.... the gunmen never had these problems...

Back