Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are awesome. The Trek figs seem to lend themselves to some very innovative and sometimes hilarious photo shoots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So true. I think it's a testament to the thought that went into the design to channel the essence of the characters. Although many are disappointed the Sulu has a little grin now, I have no doubt that this very grin will lead to many many many photo shoots channeling the essence of the character.

So true. I think it's a testament to the thought that went into the design to channel the essence of the characters. Although many are disappointed the Sulu has a little grin now, I have no doubt that this very grin will lead to many many many photo shoots channeling the essence of the character.

I look forward to many “Oh my” moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are awesome. The Trek figs seem to lend themselves to some very innovative and sometimes hilarious photo shoots!
Thank you!

You know, sometimes I regret how stern Kirk and Spock and Bones look. I usually involve them in funny scenes, and their expressions don't always match that. They should be allowed to have some fun once in a while!

But then again sometimes the expression is just right, like Kirk's slight smirk in the picture of them playing the game, knowing that he is about to win. And then I love it again. It really depends on the mood and on the angle sometimes. We'll see how Sulu will fit in!

Game Facebook.jpg

They're cancelled. Their base sculpts will be used for Mirror versions. Nanjin said so in a pic he now deleted.

Really? That seems an odd decision since alternate base sculpts might be more popular than Mirror versions, albeit those will still be cool. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

They're cancelled. Their base sculpts will be used for Mirror versions. Nanjin said so in a pic he now deleted.

Really? Seems like a crazy business move to me. I would think a version 2 Kirk or Spock would outsell any other TOS figure. I would have thought those and Kirk and Spock from TWOK would be the biggest sales out there for the original crew.

Damn, I would have got the new Kirk (and Spock) just to set up with the Captain's chair as a second display.

Seems very counter-intuitive not to release second versions of these two, especially given the secondary market prices indicating the demand is clearly still there. But oh well...

Well there's always the TWOK Kirk and Spock. Although I imagine those and Khan were the only figures we were getting from that movie anyway. And Nanjin has also talked about wanting to make the Star Trek VI versions as well.

Back