Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn’t resist adding these green guys into this display..
54995737-4D16-40B3-BA2D-C5BED047072E.jpg

Finally added Scotty today. The crew is shaping up nicely. Sulu is next, but I think I need to find a bigger shelf first.

View attachment 450092

Amazon delivered mine today too. He’s a great figure, red shirt pops out. My only hesitation is “was I right buying him?”

I mean, I want either the big three or the whole crew and so far, I’m still unsure they’ll go past Sulu. If we had absolute certainty on how deep this line will go, I’d feel more confident in buying. We need Uhura and Chekhov at the minimum. Then I’d like at least a Klingon. Rand and Chapel would be icing on the cake.

Amazon delivered mine today too. He’s a great figure, red shirt pops out. My only hesitation is “was I right buying him?”

I mean, I want either the big three or the whole crew and so far, I’m still unsure they’ll go past Sulu. If we had absolute certainty on how deep this line will go, I’d feel more confident in buying. We need Uhura and Chekhov at the minimum. Then I’d like at least a Klingon. Rand and Chapel would be icing on the cake.

You won't get absolute certainty but Uhura is looking very likely, Chekov probable, Chapel possible (as Nanjin has stated he would like to do a limited run) and Rand not impossible (if Chapel sells well enough).

DSC_0509.jpg

Because I figured Rand was only a maybe and would be years in coming, I ordered a custom head from Warrior's Gate but she needs a proper uniform. I also bought a Barbie Uhura head which is just waiting on a suitable body. I am pretty sure Uhura is on her way though.

There's never any certainty when it comes to what gets released, but buying each figure as they get released, increases the likelihood of the line being completed.

You won't get absolute certainty but Uhura is looking very likely, Chekov probable, Chapel possible (as Nanjin has stated he would like to do a limited run) and Rand not impossible (if Chapel sells well enough).

View attachment 450138

Because I figured Rand was only a maybe and would be years in coming, I ordered a custom head from Warrior's Gate but she needs a proper uniform. I also bought a Barbie Uhura head which is just waiting on a suitable body. I am pretty sure Uhura is on her way though.

Yes, I have that Rand hs and I think it is stellar. I doubt they can come up with a better likeness. I still have to paint it and make a suit though. Love you paint Job!

Yes, I have that Rand hs and I think it is stellar. I doubt they can come up with a better likeness. I still have to paint it and make a suit though. Love you paint Job!

I asked Mark Simpson to paint mine. No way was I going to ruin it myself. I'll still by the official one too though.

I picked up the captains chair on sale from thinkgeek. Man they all look great together. I'll have to try Khan in it next.

Back