Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got them yet, but as soon as I have them I will post my experience here!
Is there any doubt that they are not the same as the set I got in April?

I haven't got them yet, but as soon as I have them I will post my experience here!
Is there any doubt that they are not the same as the set I got in April?
Beside the molds, everything were done differently. 2nd release of Kirk and Spock were 90+% done in-house, all other productions were sub contracts with higher cost.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Hey Nanjin, any updates on when/if the bodies will be available to purchase? Or is that in deep freeze until post-pandemic?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What's your comment when comparing them?

Hi Nanjin,

Just got my second KnS set, unwrapped Spock and found him similar to the one 1 got in April 2020, both V2. Will unwrap Kirk later, but I am sure he won't be different.

trek1.jpg

Does the reissue two-pack come with belts? They are not mentioned in the product description on BBTS and I was wondering.

Guys if anyone want a V1.0 Kirk and Spock
MIB, letting them go at retail. You just pay
retail and shipping.. just looking for
what i paid.

Bought them and never displayed them

The V1.0 Kirk in my opinion looks more
like Kirk and Spock with the v1.0 body

Does the reissue two-pack come with belts? They are not mentioned in the product description on BBTS and I was wondering.
No, the reissue does not come with the belts.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

No, the reissue does not come with the belts.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks. A pity because I really like that look. Oh well, not worth paying aftermarket prices for an original set with the old bodies just to have those belts, so in the end I’m still going to buy the reissues. But as I said, a pity.

Thanks. A pity because I really like that look. Oh well, not worth paying aftermarket prices for an original set with the old bodies just to have those belts, so in the end I?m still going to buy the reissues. But as I said, a pity.
Reach out to me 2 months later. I might have some. But have no idea if they are Kirk's or Spock's.

I assume there are plenty out there. Because a lot of those who bought the initial releases have 2 belts in one figure.

Reach out to me 2 months later. I might have some. But have no idea if they are Kirk's or Spock's.

I assume there are plenty out there. Because a lot of those who bought the initial releases have 2 belts in one figure.

How nice, will do thanks. Looking forward to this set, gonna be my birthday present this year.

I don’t usually buy un-helmeted 1/6 figures - the human expressions the likes of Hot Toys go for are usually ‘dead’. Apart from the fact that likeness is more often than not off. But these are fantastic, and extremely expressive without actually being expressive, if you see what I mean.

Back