Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha my advice is probably NOT to seek medical advice or guidance from an Action Figure collector’s Internet forum.

COVID-19 will not live very long on cardboard boxes. The risk coming from China at this stage will be negligible compared to the risk associated with domestically handled mail (assuming you are in the US or Western Europe) and your receipt of the package at the door. The easy solution is to be careful when you greet the mailman and not open the package for a couple of days.
They were shipped to the US before Covid-19 existed (oct 2019) I am 100% sure the internal package is virus free but not Normal germs free.

Outer packaging is a different story.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Ha ha my advice is probably NOT to seek medical advice or guidance from an Action Figure collector?s Internet forum.

You bet! I'd love to seek advice from Dr. McCoy but he is sold out, so second best advice is from the Star Trek experts here!

Great news for people waiting for 2nd wave Scotty. Release date from QMX of 4Q 2020. The Sulu figure is also moving forward....

Sure, and pigs fly and yesterday, for Easter, I met a white rabbit that talked but he checked his watch and he was late so hurried down the rabbit hole...

Please to meet you Alice. How's the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts ?

I would like to share the answer of QMx concerning the re-release date of Scotty. Here is what they answered me:

"...Thanks for reaching out to us! At this time we do not yet have an estimated release date available. I would suggest following us on Facebook and/or Twitter, or subscribing to the QMx Insider newsletter for the most updated information on product release dates, if you aren't already..."

Kirk and Spock just arrived from the USA, they are amazing, thanks to Nanjin's design! They even look much better than on the pics. I am so happy with them!

Dr. McCoy

What are the differencies between the Dr. McCoy 50th anniversary model and the later production of 2018 or so?

Thank you.

Just ordered the Kirk and Spock two pack from BBTS. I was hoping for the TWoK versions but I am excited to get the TOS figures since I passed on them the first time around.

Received my re-issue Kirk and Spock. Very, very happy with these figures. They are amazing.

One small glitch. Mr. Spock's tricorder was so stiff to open that for awhile I thought it was defective or had been made incorrectly. I was afraid to put too much pressure on it but I kept opening and closing it applying a bit more force each time and it finally opened.

A few pics of the figures and my Star Trek display. Sorry for the grainy pics. The lighting is somewhat dim in my basement man cave.

Trek_1.jpg

Trek_2.jpg

Trek_3.jpg

Trek_4.jpg

Trek_5.jpg

Trek_6.jpg

Trek_7.jpg

Back