Predator 5 - Prey (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, I have a movie to associate with the HT Samurai Predator I bought a decade ago.

That's a cool Pred but ever since it first came out, I never understood that gimmick. Pred's are technologically superior and their designs should be built for the environment they're hunting in. Not the current fashion design of the locals.

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Just my thought everytime I see that particular Pred design:lol

Would have preferred a WW2 setting however hopefully more success on Hulu will lead to that.

Well for me I was personally hoping for the setting they're going for in this upcoming film and it makes me look forward to it even more!! 😁

IF it turns out to be of similar or greater quality to Prey, I hope it gets a theatrical release! :panic:

As with every new Predator film, I remain hopeful that one day they will finally get the face right...

I don't mind if they keep the current Pred design ;)

Kidding of course :lol but yeah I think there's a fair number of folks who are clamoring for a less deviated approach to the new Pred design.

Last edited:
Well for me I was personally hoping for the setting they're going for in this upcoming film and it makes me look forward to it even more!! 😁

IF it turns out to be of similar or greater quality to Prey, I hope it gets a theatrical release! :panic:

I don't mind if they keep the current Pred design ;)

Kidding of course :lol but yeah I think there's a fair number of folks who are clamoring for a less deviated approach to the new Pred design.
In order to keep things interesting I'd actually prefer if they keep tweeking the predator design to give us even more variants.

In order to keep things interesting I'd actually prefer if they keep tweeking the predator design to give us even more variants.

Yeah - I'm all for that too.

Have loved Narin's designs over the years . . . he's widely recognised as the master of Pred design so I have no idea why they haven't employed him to help them out.

Yeah - I'm all for that too.

Have loved Narin's designs over the years . . . he's widely recognised as the master of Pred design so I have no idea why they haven't employed him to help them out.

Yeah, I would love it if they let Narin help with the design.

Hoping it's a more direct sequel to Prey since they have the Flintlock to tie some of these movies together now. I see NECA's releasing the P2 Elder Pred with a bio. I wouldn't mind seeing a younger Elder with a mask, being the main Pred for this. It'd be nice if a Pred actually survived a movie for once.

nup-elder-predator-07.jpg

Back