Predator 5 - Prey (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've watched Prey (2022) a few times, and I wanted to come in here to say I completely, absolutely, enjoyed this film. I agree with most of everyone's thoughts, points and stances regarding the movie. I'm just so enthralled with the succinct story, the setting, the ambience, the characters, Naru and her story, the score, I mean, the overall "feel" I get from this movie is, endearing. This film, in some ways, it just struck many of my chords. It's now one of my favorite science fiction films and as of late. Indubitably, Naru has become one of my favorite fictional heroines...

VtyjdSg.jpg

ZJAKCi1.jpg

JyQ2LIq.jpg

b0a5U6E.jpg

ez0rUo3.jpg

m9EYpVO.jpg

1zGnMVI.jpg

29mVQOv.jpg

This needs a sequel ASAP........:)

Seriously. I'm dying for at least an announcement.

I'd be intrigued with a sequel! If it were to happen, I wonder if it'll take place directly after the events of this movie (perhaps some sort of sequence wrapping them up). Or, if it'll be akin to P2 and this in that we see the Predator(s) in different settings during different times around the world.

The most unrealistic thing in this movie is all the other guy warriors were mean to her.

I mean who are we kidding here, the producers didn't even try to dirty her up too much. She's basically at 90210 level smoke show here.

It's not like guys weren't just as thirsty a hundred years ago.

I want to see this creative team get another Pred movie. I'm not sure I'd want a direct sequel though. Maybe see them do something different. Set in another era maybe. A series of films from them, set in different places, in a different time. Try to do something new with each movie.

I want to see this creative team get another Pred movie. I'm not sure I'd want a direct sequel though. Maybe see them do something different. Set in another era maybe. A series of films from them, set in different places, in a different time. Try to do something new with each movie.

I agree, I think this would be the best approach to new Predator movies; just as mentioned before, Predator vs Vikings, Predator vs Samurai, Predator vs WWII soldiers, etc. Since they'd have different settings, they can have varying tones but hopefully not stray too far from the simple premise. There is surely a lot of potential there.

Back